Walking the World
Latest Blog Posts »
- Chameleon in my tree! 4 years ago Yep, the wildlife in Sri Lanka provides no end of amusement for me. It's true. :D Here's one of my favourite visitors, a chameleon. S/he spends a lot of time in our yard. From wildlife Here s/he is, sitting on the jambu tree s/he loves so much. From wildlife Another view. From wildlife I...
- It's a good thing no one can hear my inner monologue 4 years ago "Now, where did I put that zombie head?"
- Wet and Rainy Singapore 4 years ago Ever wonder what Singapore looks like during monsoon season? This.
- A red building 4 years ago
- Taman Molek, Johor Bahru, Malaysia 4 years ago The husband, Fahim, and I decided to do a day trip to Malaysia. Johor Bahru is a city that's just across the straight from Singapore, so it's the kind of trip that can easily be done during a day. In fact, there are thousands of people who live in JB, as Johor Bahru is known, […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Walking the World has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!