Living the dream... in Paris, France
Latest Blog Posts »
- Labor Day Special! 2 years ago Happy Labor Day Weekend! Although I live in Paris and this beautiful city inspires much of my work, I’m American and separation from my home country can make me homesick. To help tie my two loves together, and to celebrate this American holiday from a distance, free ground shipping to U.S....
- Notre Dame... you mesmerize me! 2 years ago Who can resist stopping everything for yet another glimpse of Notre Dame… even if it’s off in the distance? Obviously, I can’t!
- Waiting for the bus, never looked so good... Paris, je t'aime! 2 years ago No matter where you live, it’s so easy to get caught up in life’s little details. We run from one appointment to the next and living in Paris is no different… except that when we do actually pick our heads up, we’re blessed with views like this. Waiting for the bus, never looked so...
- French Theater in Paris... luckily, it's not just for French speakers anymore! 2 years ago Ah, Paris... oh, how I love you, and oh, how I love immersing myself completely in all you have to offer. I love theater and had always jumped at the chance to see shows in New York, London and Amsterdam, but they had something Paris didn't when I moved here... they had shows in English. Luckily...
- Paris: Winter Wonderland 2018 2 years ago It's snowing! Paris is a winter wonderland not to be missed. Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Living the dream... in Paris, France
17:19 PM October 21, 2013
Yes...To the question should she be the top Expats in France Blog. She has been so informative with many subjects that I was not familiar with, and has made me laugh with tears streaming down my face, with some of her most hilarious blogs. Love the photos that she takes, a true artist. Bellandainparis is thought provoking with some of her serious subjects. I always look forward to her writings. She brings everything to life, she takes you to another place, even if it is only for a little while.
04:59 AM October 27, 2013
Yes, most definitely, Living the dream... in Paris, France, should be considered among the best, if not the best, Expat France Blog. The content is informative and entertaining. It certainly reveals what we all suspect, that living in Paris is wonderful, but it has its difficulties. The author's wonderful sense of humor makes the blog a delight to read. I always look forward to the new blog postings. On top of that, I very much look forward to visiting coffee shops, restaurants and cafes she talks about in the blog. This is an outstanding blog that should be read by anyone living in or visiting Paris.
10:26 AM October 27, 2013
I enjoy reading about Bellanda's expat experiences. Her blog is a good way to get very valuable information about real life in Paris WHILE having fun reading it. It's nice to have a blogger who is quick to interact with those who leave comments. Highly recommended!