Expat Echo Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- IGNITE Pink is Punk campaign is back 4 weeks ago The IGNITE Pink is Punk campaign is back, bigger than ever, better than ever and ready to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer. Al Jalila Foundation is the charity beneficiary for the event where 100 % of the proceeds will support breast cancer research and treatment in UAE. Compete as an...
- Summer camps in Dubai 2018 5 months ago If you are staying in Dubai this summer you might be interested in the latest update of our Summer Camps for your children. There are plenty of different options available depending on the interests of your child, from acting, singing and dancing to boxing, filmmaking and sporting activities. Here...
- Ramadan in Dubai 2018: Iftar and Suhoor Directory 5 months ago Fasting during Ramadan is one of the five Pillars of Islam. The fast is observed each day from sunrise to sunset. Muslims rise before dawn to have a pre-fast meal which is called Suhoor and after dusk, they break their fast with the Iftar meal. Celebrating the holy month of Ramadan has become a...
- Irish Village Dubai : World Cup Matches Coverage 5 months ago The Irish Village in Dubai will be showing all the World Cup matches in an air-conditioned tent on an 8 X 5 meter screen. If you and your community would like to come to support your team we can reserve an area for you. Guaranteed seating in a fantastic venue. “Make the terraces of The Irish...
- Where will JESS take you? 7 months ago Where will JESS take you? Come and Find Out. For September 2018 entry Tuesday 20th of March 2018 – 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Expat Echo Dubai
05:59 AM October 22, 2013
13:32 PM March 28, 2014
Expat Echo Dubai is comprehensive guide i follow for news, learning and most importantly for education for graduate and post graduate programs, and i found this exceptional for me the blog is enriched with programs like(http://www.accrediteduaeuniversitiesonline.com/degrees/)more and more online community can get benefited from such blog.