Expat with Kids in Paris
Latest Blog Posts »
- Le Freak c'est Chic! 1 day ago Folies Bergère... it has been on my list of things to do in Paris for a very long time. Last night was finally the right moment and the perfect show!When a show opens with the song "Le Freak c'est Chic" you just know you are about to embark on a great voyage even if you are squeezed into a tiny...
- Napoli è sempre Napoli 2 days ago A photographic resumé of our weekend in NapoliAn unbeatable view from Posillipo. Too bad the Vesuvio is hiding in the clouds.On the rooftops of Naples Clouds and antennasWashing hanging out in the sunMore washing, more antennas Can I take one of those back to Paris?When you need to pay 10 cents...
- Happy Valentine's Day 4 days ago The easiest way to get straight to my heart?Chocolate & Meringue & Macaron & rasberries wrapped in a heart shaped cake!
- Menu del giorno 6 days ago There is only one way to describe our recent visit to Napoli... we ate ourselves through the weekend. Welcomed by family and friends, food is their way of appreciating and celebrating our presence. It is the ultimate declaration of love in Southern Italy... la cucina fatta con amore! Spaghetti...
- A winter week in B&W 1 week ago A Parisian perspectiveAn early morning jogNever get tired of Paris' "grandeur"Time for afternoon tea!When the sun tries to take a peak at Paris!#PasBigMacEnding the week in the company of some good friends.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat with Kids in Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!