Expat with Kids in Paris
Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy Hour in Ibiza 1 day ago Happy hour in Ibiza is very straight forward with four simple ingredients:music, a beach, a cocktail and a sunset!Chiringuito = beach bar = chillingThe simpler the betterDecision of the day: Mojito or SangriaMakes me smile every timeWhat was your question?!?Exotic limoncello seems like sunset in a...
- It's a though day in Paradise 3 days ago View onto the bay during my morning jogTime for breakfast under the palm treeA secret passageway to the beach... ... down to my absolute favourite spot.Happy Hour at the beach bar...... watching the sunset ... Ibiza style!
- Currently on holiday 5 days ago
- Happy 1. August Abroad 1 week ago Wishing all my readers in Switzerland and abroad a Happy 1. August!#1Augustabroad
- Time to go again... 2 weeks ago It's time, time for my boy to start his next big adventure. Six months ago he left home for university. My greatest consolation for letting him go was that he was following his dream and the excitement and motivation was written all over his face. Half a year down the road Expat boy couldn't be...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat with Kids in Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!