Expat with Kids in Paris
Latest Blog Posts »
- A summery week in Paris 5 days ago
- La Parisienne No.9 6 days ago Fine, I need to get my head back into the game. La rentrée has begun in France and I am back in Paris. Yes, let's get real.What better way than to kick-start myself into Parisian routine than a run around town with 25'000 other ladies? It's called La Parisienne. It happens every year and is...
- The good and the bad 1 week ago Over the summer holidays, I found myself more than once comparing our life in Paris to the summers we spend in Spain. I cannot help but notice that I have spent two months with:- NO rain- NO make up- NO sweaters- NO complaining Parisians- NO navigating cobblestones in high heels- NO monotone...
- Oh dear, I can't remember 1 week ago 38B76? 83A67? Gosh, I can't remember my door code.How long is too long? The sensation hits me of how good it feels not being sure where home is anymore: here or there. Proof that the past weeks have been a true change of scenery.After a long summer holiday and a 12 hour return drive from Madrid to...
- Heading North 1270km 2 weeks ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Expat with Kids in Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!