Latest Blog Posts »
- Six Months in the Big Easy: What it's like to move to New Orleans 1 year ago After three years of almost full-time travel, I was ready for a break. Between spending half of the year traveling for work, and the other half for pleasure, I started salivating over the thought of a clean couch to lay on, my own personal fridge to fill with vegetables and a place to call my...
- How to be a Tour Guide in New Orleans 1 year ago Unlike most other cities in the United States, you can’t just land yourself a job with a tour company and become a guide for the visiting tourist. In New Orleans, if you want to be a tour guide there are certain regulations and requirements an individual has to complete in order to do so legally,...
- How to Plan a Perfectly Simple Road Trip through Tuscany 2 years ago The way this trip came to be is a fun one. While on the road leading tours, my boyfriend and I were anxious to plan a vacation to follow our long work season. He had spent all summer in Alaska and I was still working down in the Lower 48. We decided to both pick […] The post How to Plan a...
- The FAQ Guide to being a Tour Leader with AmeriCan Adventures 2 years ago So you’ve read this post and you’re still interested in becoming a tour leader with AmeriCan Adventures. Now, before emailing me or any member of staff, here are what I think are the most frequently asked questions to help you get ready to apply and hopefully start the job. On the job itself:...
- Ready for a Change? Why and How to Become a Tour Guide in the U.S. this Summer 2 years ago Maybe you’re tired of your current career path. Maybe you’ve just graduated college and are back from traveling. Maybe you’re ready to try something different for a while. I’ve heard them all. Between myself and all my colleagues, the first question we ask each other when meeting is, “so...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Ways to Fake it That You're Spanish Expat Blog Awards 2013 I’m not saying you should abandon your identity completely, but we all could take a few pointers from the Spanish. CNN Travel has rated them as not only being one of the coolest nationalities, but also one of the sexiest. From drinking ¨tinto de...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Spain Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Spain!Copy and paste code to display the Spain Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Curiosity Travels
12:09 PM November 08, 2013
Awesome stuff!! I love this blog! Nice, honest, good writing and great layout!! Keep it up buddy!
21:22 PM November 08, 2013
Love this blog! Super informative and honest!!
06:06 AM November 09, 2013
Great job of finding those out of the way places. Definitely on my list.
09:32 AM November 09, 2013
Love this blog!! Very informative and great anecdotes. Curiosity Travels gives me a lot of inspiration to keep traveling and many helpful tips on what to do, where to save, and good things to look out for when making my own memories on the road!
06:04 AM November 14, 2013
I love reading this blog! Great tips, beautiful pictures and fun stories. Curiosity Travels always motivates me to go out and find my next adventure!