My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
Latest Blog Posts »
- For Rent: 2Bed/2Bath luxury apartment on the northwestern coast of Sardinia, Italy 6 months ago THE PILLARS APARTMENT A luxury two-bedroom, two-bathroom, apartment with sea and mountain view on the northwest coast of Sardinia, Italy. Fully furnished apartment with a spacious, open-concept living and dining area. Two comfortable leather sofa’s, custom-made coffee table, TV, large …...
- Snapshots: The Endless Path 6 months ago Just a quick snapshot from an adventure I took away from the emerald coastlines of Sardinia, Italy. There is nothing more I love than to venture into the heart and under the shadows to discover the real Sardinia, because it’s only there, … Continue reading →
- The Smurf House of Tempio Pausania 9 months ago Did you know – that there is a small smurf house nestled in the valley at Monte Pulchiana in the province of Tempio Pausania? I didn’t either until a wonderful outdoor excursion brought me there recently. In reality, this granite … Continue reading →
- Snapshots: Reminiscing about Cagliari, Sardinia 1 year ago It was a whirlwind twenty-four hours at Cagliari this past fall, and I still can’t get this Mediterranean island city out of my mind. She’s jam-packed with events, spectacular beaches, wineries and local events that could keep me busy for … Continue reading →
- Snapshots: Peek A Moo 1 year ago My early morning runs consist of pastures, steep rolling hills and plenty of hefty beasts. I was at the four-kilometre mark when I saw this beautiful beast peeking at me from behind the granite wall. I stopped running to enjoy … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on My Sardinian Life - La Mia Vita Sarda
15:14 PM March 26, 2013
Brilliant blog, you must drop by and have a read.
12:00 PM May 31, 2013
Resreisardinia can help you and accompany you for the realization of your project in Sardinia. Follow the link http://www.resreisardinia.com