Glorious Food and Wine
Latest Blog Posts »
- #MyBordeauxSummer 9 months ago What a year this has been! And it is not over yet. Who could have predicted the crazy 2020 we had so far? I won’t go into much details about the ups and downs of 2020 here as this is a restaurant, food & wine blog … so let’s focus on staycations! This year we had the opportunity to stay The...
- Cafe des Minimes 1 year ago We went to Cafe des Minimes on a a wet November day in 2018 ... yes, yes, that long ago. The post Cafe des Minimes appeared first on on food & wine.
- Umamido 1 year ago A Brussels ramen chain, Umamido deserves a little write-up on the blog. We first went to Umamido courtesy of Deliveroo who was introducing them as their new client. In the meantime Umamido has become a regular quick lunch or dinner stop – not ever wow’ing us, but never disappointing us either....
- Etiquette Wine Bar 1 year ago We are a bit late to the party with this one ... yet still worth a mention on the blog: Etiquette Wine Bar. The post Etiquette Wine Bar appeared first on on food & wine.
- eat! Brussels drink! Bordeaux 1 year ago This blog post brings together two things we love: fusion food and great wines. We were recently invited to a food – Sanzaru’s Nikkei food – and wine pairing – not so classic Bordeaux in anticipation of the annual eat! Brussels, drink! Bordeaux festival. We heard a lot about Sanzaru but not...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Glorious Food and Wine has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!