Experiences of an Expat Living in India
Latest Blog Posts »
- Travel and the Secret to Staying Young (from an 80 Year Old) 3 years ago "We looked at going into a retirement home but decided not to because the people there are old! Mind you, we're nearing our 80s," the couple told me. The post Travel and the Secret to Staying Young (from an 80 Year Old) first appeared on Sharell Cook | Writer and Author.
- India Tourism Trends: Indian Wildlife Beyond the Tiger 4 years ago Nature doesn't touch the hearts of tourists who just want a photo of a tiger to show off. Yet, we need an emotional reaction to nature in order to thrive and be happy. The post India Tourism Trends: Indian Wildlife Beyond the Tiger first appeared on Sharell Cook | Writer and Author.
- Très RARE 2018: Showcasing India's Best Boutique Hotels 4 years ago The future of tourism in India undoubtedly lies in experiences. India is not a country to be seen. It's a country to be engaged with. The post Très RARE 2018: Showcasing India’s Best Boutique Hotels first appeared on Sharell Cook | Writer and Author.
- Australians in India: Australia Unlimited Interview Series 4 years ago Recently, I was asked by the Australian government to participate in Australia Unlimited's new Australia Day interview series, highlighting Australians who are making a difference in India. The post Australians in India: Australia Unlimited Interview Series first appeared on Sharell Cook | Writer...
- How Doing a TEDx Talk Taught Me I Don't Have to be Perfect 4 years ago There's a good reason why I became a writer and not an actor. I'm an introvert who dislikes large groups of people and being the centre of attention. The post How Doing a TEDx Talk Taught Me I Don’t Have to be Perfect first appeared on Sharell Cook | Writer and Author.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Experiences of an Expat Living in India
15:50 PM October 13, 2012
A fantastic blog I came across before I moved here. Wonderful pictures and a unique take on the Indian expat experience.
05:31 AM December 03, 2012
This blog was like a guide & support for me before I moved to Mumbai in January and I've found myself returned several times since. All of the issues an curiosities that I had from finding a house, to dating an Indian, to politics & cultures of India & general information- nothing is out of bounds. More than a good read, the blog is like a shared discussion. Sharells thought-provoking posts stir some great discussions'& debates among readers!
09:10 AM December 12, 2012
Lovely informative blog - with a huge archive of information for the expat and cultural explorer. You can't go wrong rummaging about in here. Beautifully written and great fun