A Passport Affair
Latest Blog Posts »
- Migrating, Moving and Mid-life Mayhem 5 years ago Well, I have a updates for you. Remember back, back, back in time when I warned you a website migration was coming? This is the week it happens, so if you log on to see if I’ve done anything productive this past week, you’ll be redirected to my new website. Since this migration involves...
- Sun Yourself Like Apollo 5 years ago Travelers come to Mykonos for the glorious sun, the beautiful beaches and the inexplicable, ever-changing color of the sea. If you approach Mykonos by ship, you immediately notice the whitewashed houses dotting the cliffs. At night from a distance, the houses look like pearls sprinkled in the...
- The Plane Truth 5 years ago A friend forwarded an article to me this week about one of my favorite travel destinations. My heart sank. It seems trivial at first read, but for the first time in my life I realized we experienced a place that will no longer be part of the travel world for the foreseeable future. It was […]
- The Land of Heart's Desire: The Yeats Trail 5 years ago Despite the heroic efforts of my 11th grade English teacher, I am a literary simpleton. I like poetry that rhymes and I routinely confuse Yeats with Keats. Tragic, really. My father, far more cultured and literate than I, mentioned an interest in a Yeats tour of Ireland as part of our...
- Happy Birthday, Prince of Cambridge 5 years ago After the new little Prince of Cambridge was born, photographers were ready to pack up their tents and cameras and head home. Even they are tired of standing around talking about nothing 20 hours a day. The crowds have thinned a bit at St. Mary’s Hospital, but not at the Palace. I walked...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: England Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in England!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on A Passport Affair
09:53 AM March 26, 2014
Don't know what I love more about this blog - the professional quality photos, the "I have to go there!" destinations or the smart, very witty writing.
10:01 AM March 26, 2014
A great place to find those "off the beaten path" activities in the UK and beyond. Megan is full of great travel stories and anecdotes and visits every country as a local, so you can too. Additionally, the quality of her suggestions is elevated by her policy of only writing about a place if she herself has visited. Definitely worth a read!
10:34 AM March 26, 2014
I love the vivid photography and the humorous, yet informative style of writing. Really intertaining.
18:41 PM March 26, 2014
I followed Megan on her old website and loved her there...and now followed her over here to her new, beautiful website. The photography is beautiful and her writing authentic and travels inspirational. Bookmarked!
18:51 PM March 26, 2014
I love this blog. It has so many travel ideas for the expats in London. She just returned from my home town, Venice! The photos are so beautiful. She gives smart advice and good information.
03:24 AM February 23, 2015
I'm so glad I found your blog. You've inspired me to pursue an overseas move and live the life of travel that I've thought about for years. Can't stop scrolling through all the possibilities.