Latest Blog Posts »
- Crayfish ravioli 1 day ago The post Crayfish ravioli appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Beetroot cheesecake with smoked salmon 1 week ago The post Beetroot cheesecake with smoked salmon appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Don't miss the cave churches near Matera 1 week ago A lot of tourists (like me) don’t realise that the cave churches near Matera form part of Basilicata’s three-in -one UNESCO World Heritage package. The post Don’t miss the cave churches near Matera appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Sandy potatoes 3 weeks ago The post Sandy potatoes appeared first on Italian Notes.
- Things to see in Sulmona 3 weeks ago Ancient history and colourful sweets are among the things to see in Sulmona. A smallish Abruzzo town with charm as massive as the surrounding mountains. The post Things to see in Sulmona appeared first on Italian Notes.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on Italian Notes
09:08 AM October 12, 2012
This is truly an excellent blog that offers so much variety and wonderful, unique insights about so many aspects of Italy. I love sharing her posts on FB.
09:46 AM October 12, 2012
Always interesting - the Italy photos and delicious food posts are wonderful.
12:55 PM October 12, 2012
Really enjoyed this, and would love to invite you Mette to our family inn, the Locanda Toscanini in Southern Tuscany, near the Fonteverde Spa in San Casciano dei Bagni. Look us up and come visit! Ciao for now. CW
06:41 AM October 15, 2012
This is one of my go-to blogs for an Italy fix. I love learning all about the off the grid Italian towns. The site is well laid out with beautiful pictures. The food posts and recipes are awesome!
16:27 PM October 22, 2012
I regularly drool when reading this blog - the recipes are fab, and the photography's lovely too.
17:58 PM November 21, 2012
I love Mette's blog. Her posts are short but jammed pack full of information and history that you wouldn't find in a guide book. I also love the recipe section of her blog. It frequently inspires my dinner.