A Bit Of Lux
Latest Blog Posts »
- Florida Travel Destinations You Absolutely Need To Try 2 weeks ago Florida is one of the best travel destinations around the world. It is really easy to understand why since there are travel attractions that are perfect for absolutely all possible tastes. We can highlight so many interesting opportunities, ranging from those that are budget-friendly to those...
- Electricity Does Not Work At Home - What Should Be Done? 2 weeks ago One of the most important things you need to remember about your home’s electricity supplies is that you should never actually work on them without knowing what you are doing. There is a reason why the law requires work to be done by licensed electricians in so many different cases. We have many...
- Football Training Agility Myths You Should Not Believe 2 weeks ago Football training is surrounded by numerous myths. This is simply because in time our understanding of what it takes to be successful in training changed. Unfortunately, there are still many sports managers and coaches that do not adapt. It is really important to go through proper training routines...
- 5 Reasons To Use Trustify When Looking For a Private Investigator 2 weeks ago If you are on the lookout for a private investigator there is nobody better to use than Trustify, a one-stop shop where you can get the very best private investigators. This can often be a murky world where there are many people who promise the world and fail to deliver. In order to get there...
- Edgar Gonzalez Santa Ana's Community Hero on Giving Back 2 weeks ago Edgar Gonzalez Santa Ana, Anaheim resident like myself and a man who grew up on these streets is someone who works tirelessly for this community. Following many years as a baseball coach Edgar decided to give back to the community and so he set up the Who’s Next Boxing Academy, to help young boys...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Luxembourg Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Luxembourg!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on A Bit Of Lux
14:47 PM October 14, 2012
Enjoyable to read the experiences of a first time to Luxembourg
16:23 PM October 14, 2012
An absolute delight to read the new life in Luxembourg. I really enjoyed it.
22:18 PM October 14, 2012
Brilliant, funny and informative!
19:13 PM October 15, 2012
A bit of Lux is wry, honest, and incredibly helpful for future expats, parents, Luxembourgeois, and/or Luxembourgeois expat parents, as the case may be.
23:25 PM October 17, 2012
Superbly helpful and entertaining!
13:06 PM October 19, 2012
While the butt of some of the jibes I am hugely proud of my wife's entertaining blog. She dedicates so much effort to making it appealing, accurate and useful to one and all. Brilliant Sam, how you find the time in between running the home and taking care of our boys (and me) is an inspiration to anyone that claims 'I don't have time'. Proud husband.
15:50 PM October 19, 2012
As a fellow expat and mom, I find this blog packed with great info!
11:42 AM October 24, 2012
Very informative. So so interesting. Thoroughly entertaining, delightful reading. Thank you.
21:05 PM October 24, 2012
Top notch blog. Everything it should be, entertaining, funny and informative. Keep up the great work!
23:46 PM October 25, 2012
So very amusing, refreshing, and informative; A Bit Of Lux is an excellent read for all!
23:55 PM October 25, 2012
Extremely amusing, intelligent and always entertaining. Top blog!