A Bit Of Lux
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Rise of Currency Transfer Fintech Companies 1 week ago Until the beginning of 1990, most people working overseas depended on banks and other forex brokers to send money home. Bank transactions often take time… The post The Rise of Currency Transfer Fintech Companies appeared first on a bit of luxury.
- How Crypto and Blockchain Technology is Disrupting the Remittance Industry 3 months ago A report from the research company Clovr suggests that crypto currency and blockchain technology is increasingly becoming used as a channel for remitting international payments.… The post How Crypto and Blockchain Technology is Disrupting the Remittance Industry appeared first on a bit of luxury.
- The Most Luxurious Travel Destinations For Those Wishing To Be Pampered 5 months ago There are as many definitions of luxury as there are people in the world. Some associate it with high class hotels, top-notch resorts and nothing… The post The Most Luxurious Travel Destinations For Those Wishing To Be Pampered appeared first on a bit of luxury.
- Abaram Network Solutions - When to Outsource 4 months ago With the exception of a handful of companies every business in the world will outsource at least one aspect of their business and if you… The post Abaram Network Solutions – When to Outsource appeared first on a bit of luxury.
- How the Top Business People Make it Happen 5 months ago When most of us see the top business like Louis Gonzalez Jr., leaders we often wonder how they create and sustain high levels of success.… The post How the Top Business People Make it Happen appeared first on a bit of luxury.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Luxembourg Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Luxembourg!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on A Bit Of Lux
14:47 PM October 14, 2012
Enjoyable to read the experiences of a first time to Luxembourg
16:23 PM October 14, 2012
An absolute delight to read the new life in Luxembourg. I really enjoyed it.
22:18 PM October 14, 2012
Brilliant, funny and informative!
19:13 PM October 15, 2012
A bit of Lux is wry, honest, and incredibly helpful for future expats, parents, Luxembourgeois, and/or Luxembourgeois expat parents, as the case may be.
23:25 PM October 17, 2012
Superbly helpful and entertaining!
13:06 PM October 19, 2012
While the butt of some of the jibes I am hugely proud of my wife's entertaining blog. She dedicates so much effort to making it appealing, accurate and useful to one and all. Brilliant Sam, how you find the time in between running the home and taking care of our boys (and me) is an inspiration to anyone that claims 'I don't have time'. Proud husband.
15:50 PM October 19, 2012
As a fellow expat and mom, I find this blog packed with great info!
11:42 AM October 24, 2012
Very informative. So so interesting. Thoroughly entertaining, delightful reading. Thank you.
21:05 PM October 24, 2012
Top notch blog. Everything it should be, entertaining, funny and informative. Keep up the great work!
23:46 PM October 25, 2012
So very amusing, refreshing, and informative; A Bit Of Lux is an excellent read for all!
23:55 PM October 25, 2012
Extremely amusing, intelligent and always entertaining. Top blog!