Latest Blog Posts »
- Open air market, sardines, and the sea... 1 month ago Just south of one of my favorite cities, PORTO, there is an active fishing town called Espinho. We have spent quite a bit of time there during the summer months sleeping in our van, swimming and enjoying the fantastic seafood that the restaurants offer there. I was even coaxed into taking a...
- Everything Swiss............. 2 months ago If someone told me that they visited Switzerland and did not like it, I would be seriously worried about them. Yes, it is expensive. Insanely expensive. A glass of wine poured out of a thimble costs 15 dollars, fine. A pizza for one person, 20 dollars. But, you can also have one of the best...
- Meditative meal............ 2 months ago Yesterday morning I sat down to meditate and it took me a moment to calm my inner monkey. In that moment I was taken back to the time when I was first learning how to meditate, about 20 something years ago. The memory and feeling came back as clear as the morning’s light. I used […]
- Good Vibes in Granada........... 3 months ago Sometimes in the winter off season from tours I find myself “holing up” and reading books, doing yoga, and being a bit of a recluse in general. Yesterday was quite different being that I met with a friend for coffee, then went to my class and in the evening met up with another friend for […]
- elegance and quality on the Camino........ 4 months ago From personal experience, this yellow arrow will always lead to somewhere magical. On one of our many excursions to Portugal we found ourselves on “La Via De La Plata Portugues”. This Midevil Route of the Path of St.James led us to the beautiful city of Braganza in the region of Tras os...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » mooninspain has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!