Latest Blog Posts »
- local, cheap, and good!!!!!!!!!! 2 months ago Yesterday I was just thinking about a new blog post to catch up on the last couple of years. As I flipped through photos and memories I couldn’t quite decide where to begin; Naples, Portugal, Switzerland or Granada. In the evening my new roommate/adopted daughter was talking about the dishes...
- More Pieces of My Granada........... 11 months ago “We leave something of ourselves behind when we leave a place, we stay there, even though we go away. And there are things in us that we can find again only by going back there.” ― Pascal Mercier, Night Train to Lisbon We all have places in this world that enter in our hearts […]
- Passion, Port and the Douro Valley 2 years ago The Douro Valley in Portugal is known for its prolific wine production which is eventually taken to Vila Nova de Gaia near the city of Porto and stored in the wine cellars. Traditionally the wine was transported there by “rabelos”, a cargo boat native to the Douro region. The microclimate...
- memories of summertime........................ 3 years ago Finally a moment to sit down and reflect on the past year. It is amazing how time flies when we are busy and running about from place to place. In the past few months on tour I have had many a day when I thought of what a beautiful summer we had in our trusty […]
- Illegal in Lisbon............... 3 years ago One of my favorite past times is researching restaurants. Local and traditional are important to me especially to recommend great places to my guests so that they can enjoy good food in non touristic places. But, for myself and my family I love to find the best Chinese, Mexican, Thai, Indian,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » mooninspain has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!