Latest Blog Posts »
- Silent Sunday 5 years ago Advertisements
- Silent Sunday 5 years ago
- Moving On 5 years ago Asturian Diary can now be found at http://www.asturiandiary.com Please do make the move with me – it wouldn’t be the same without you.
- 42 5 years ago As anyone who has read ‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’ will know, the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything is, of course As of yesterday, it’s also my answer to the question: ‘How old … Continue reading →
- Sierra del Sueve 5 years ago It’s Spain, it’s June but somebody forgot to tell the weather. We’ve had a decidedly dodgy start to spring and summer – average temperatures in May were 3 degrees colder than in the last three decades and average rainfall was … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Asturian Diary
13:23 PM November 05, 2012
I love reading this blog about climbing and camping trips, life in the countryside, and the curious customs of Asturias, which although it's in the same country as where I live, sometimes seems like another world.
14:24 PM November 05, 2012
Great insight into this beautiful area of northern Spain. Lovely photos and articles :) I always look forward to what the next post will be about.