The Needle: Berlin
Latest Blog Posts »
- Swimming in Public, Reflecting on Summer 1 week ago It feels like the last day of summer because the Kreuzberg Prinzenbad summer pool––one of the many Sommerbäder around the The post Swimming in Public, Reflecting on Summer appeared first on The Needle: Berlin.
- The Deserted Room 3 weeks ago In Koppenplatz, in Berlin’s Mitte, you might be surprised to see an overturned chair next to a table in the The post The Deserted Room appeared first on The Needle: Berlin.
- Berlin's Museum of Natural History: Dinosaurs and Dark Tourism 1 month ago When I read about the destruction of Brazil’s Natural History Museum by fire on 2 September–– and the loss of The post Berlin’s Museum of Natural History: Dinosaurs and Dark Tourism appeared first on The Needle: Berlin.
- Goodbye Sir Simon 4 months ago Berlin is losing one of its cultural figures: Sir Simon Rattle. The British maestro conducted his final concert in the The post Goodbye Sir Simon appeared first on The Needle: Berlin.
- Henri Jakobs on Love's Ghost 5 months ago An Interview for the Berlin Portrait Series on The Needle. By Joseph Pearson. The Needle speaks this week, for the Portrait Series, with The post Henri Jakobs on Love’s Ghost appeared first on The Needle: Berlin.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Needle: Berlin has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!