The Needle: Berlin
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Secret Plan in Rix Café 2 months ago What secret plan is being hatched in Rix Café? In Rick’s Café, in the film Casablanca, they sing La Marseillaise The post A Secret Plan in Rix Café appeared first on The Needle: Berlin.
- Prepped for PrEP in Berlin? 3 months ago It’s not hard to convince people that PrEP works. “We have great data from studies that show its effectiveness. It’s The post Prepped for PrEP in Berlin? appeared first on The Needle: Berlin.
- Headquarters of the Turkish 'New Wave': Hallo Machen 3 months ago When walking around Kreuzberg some months ago, I stumbled across a new gastropub in Spreewaldplatz with a strange name, that The post Headquarters of the Turkish ‘New Wave’: Hallo Machen appeared first on The Needle: Berlin.
- The Monkey Enclosure at the Bikini Mall 5 months ago I’m not ashamed to say that one of my favourite places in Berlin is in a shopping mall, the renovated The post The Monkey Enclosure at the Bikini Mall appeared first on The Needle: Berlin.
- Swimming in Public, Reflecting on Summer 4 months ago It feels like the last day of summer because the Kreuzberg Prinzenbad summer pool––one of the many Sommerbäder around the The post Swimming in Public, Reflecting on Summer appeared first on The Needle: Berlin.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Needle: Berlin has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!