Girl in Florence
Latest Blog Posts »
- What would Dante do? How a 700-year-old poem keeps it relatable 1 month ago By: Alexandra Lawrence This year’s Dante-themed holiday light show in Florence, Dalla selva oscura alla luce (From the dark wood into the light), is such encouraging message for us during this difficult year, as we find ourselves still in the middle of a dark wood, but already able to see...
- Locals I Love: Talking To Scott Allen Wilson 1 month ago The post Locals I Love: Talking To Scott Allen Wilson appeared first on Girl in Florence.
- The 2020 holiday gift guide for Florence and Made in Italy Lovers 2 months ago If you feel as if 2020 is some weird kind of Groundhog Day and that time in a way doesn’t make much sense anymore – know you are not alone. I had all of the intentions of publishing this Made-in-Italy holiday gift guide at the beginning of November something I’ve recently dubbed as...
- All Souls Day in Italy: Festa nel Giorno dei Morti on November 2nd 3 months ago The post All Souls Day in Italy: Festa nel Giorno dei Morti on November 2nd appeared first on Girl in Florence.
- Why should you vote in the 2020 elections? 4 months ago The post Why should you vote in the 2020 elections? appeared first on Girl in Florence.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Girl in Florence has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!