Love in the City of Lights
Latest Blog Posts »
- Paris Picks : Romantic Spots 3 days ago To visit Paris is to fall in love, with the city, with the object of your affection, and above all, with yourself. Anyone who has ever stepped foot in the City of Lights knows that the French capital will charm you to no end. Simply strolling the cobbled streets of the Right or Left Banks Read...
- Discovering Warsaw 2 weeks ago A few weeks ago I ventured to Warsaw, I city I had often visited as a child en route to summers in Sanok with family. Having not been to Warsaw in well over a decade, I was eager to discover Poland’s vibrant capital city as an adult. What’s more, the most luxurious hotel in all Read More The...
- Paris Postcards 3 weeks ago The art of letter writing may, unfortunately, have ended with the ease of sending emails, but postcards will always be an intimate way to share a faraway journey with those dear to us. I even sent my mom one postcard from every destination I visited during my around-the-world trip of 32 countries,...
- Adventures in Portugal : Part two 3 weeks ago From Porto we rented a car and hit the road. Our first stop was at the surf town of Nazaré. It’s here where the biggest waves ever surfed can be found, although during our visit the sea could not have been calmer. Following a heavenly lunch of freshly caught fish at restaurant Taberna da Praia,...
- Adventures in Portugal : Part one 1 month ago This year for the holidays my Italian and I decided to embark on a new adventure. After becoming enamored with Lisbon while visiting the city two years ago, we vowed to return and explore more of this vibrant country. How better to discover Portugal’s secrets than via a Viking river cruise up and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 19 reviews on Love in the City of Lights
12:09 PM October 16, 2012
Best of luck to Kasia and her lovely blog; sharing all things "loverly" in the City of Light! Bisous!
13:06 PM October 16, 2012
Love Kasia and her 'Love in the City of Lights' blog !!
13:10 PM October 16, 2012
Loving the road trips we all take with Kasia and her personal touch to each story that gives it a "je ne sais quoi" ... Best of luck!
13:40 PM October 16, 2012
With each of Kasia's posts... we get to voyage, dream, remember and even discover as she shares not only her destinations but her heart and inner spirit. Best of Luck to Kasia and her blog.
13:52 PM October 16, 2012
To a lovely New Yorker who reminds me time and time again with her blog how beautiful life in Paris really is.
14:04 PM October 16, 2012
"Do you think this blog has what it takes to WIN our Expats in France Blog Award?" - Absolutely!!!
15:08 PM October 16, 2012
Kasia has a lovely, graceful sensibility in her posts and I enjoy the beautiful photography and stories she shares.
21:31 PM October 16, 2012
Kasia's posts are delivered with warmth, appreciation, and wonder. Reading is like tagging along with a friend. Best of luck to Kasia and "Love in the City of Lights"!
22:54 PM October 16, 2012
Love in the City of Lights has a uniquely personal touch to it, where when I'm reading her reflections on Paris, Italy, Poland, NY and the lot I feel like I'm sitting with Kasia as she trots the globe up and down. It's a wonderful visit to have!
00:45 AM October 17, 2012
A New Yorker who lives vicariously through Kasia's blog. A delightful and inspirational journey through life! Best of luck!
01:59 AM October 17, 2012
I always open up this blog; some of the others I do skip due to time or disinterest in the subject discussed. Love the "love"; the writing and the photographs. In fact, I own 2 of her Paris photographs and see them every day as they look at me from my dining room wall during breakfast, lunch or/and dinner. Thanks to Kasia.
14:40 PM October 17, 2012
just love the blog ..i was in paris for my big bday las year and want to come back soon....just love hearing about paris
14:46 PM October 17, 2012
Great blog, I've enjoyed reading it. Interesting and insightful, you deserve this nomination
16:26 PM October 17, 2012
KASIA, IT IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT YOU WOULD BE NOMINATED FOR SUCH AN AWARD. I SPEAK OF YOU AND YOUR BLOG ALWAYS AND TO AS MANY PEOPLE WHO I KNOW WOULD ENJOY YOUR TRAVEL EXPERIENCES. JUST LAST NIGHT I MET A LADY ON A FLIGHT FROM HOUSTON/TAMPA TO NEW YORK. WE TALKED ABOUT YOU AND YOUR BLOG AND (PAT)WILL SIGN ON SOON. GOOD LUCK TO YOU! YOUR ITALIAN! AND LOTS OF LUCK WITH "LOVE IN THE CITY OF LIGHTS" I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN PARIS NEXT WEEK AND AND HAVING A "CAMPAIGN CELEBRATION". HUGS & Kisses, ANGELA
17:31 PM October 17, 2012
Kasia takes me on a journey with each of her posts. I sincerely look forward to seeing what she has been doing since she left stateside. It has been wonderful to see and hear her discoveries about Paris and herself.
13:52 PM October 30, 2012
Love the blog and it's an amazing and unique view into Kasia's romantic life in Paris! All the best of luck!
20:36 PM November 21, 2012
Congratulations, Kasia! It's an honor you certainly deserve. I look forward to your newsletter and aalways open it first, before every other e-mail in my e-box. You've shown me many places and nooks and crannies in Paris that I may not havae discovered on my own, and I enjoy your trips outside of Paris and other parts of Europe, especially the Cinque Terre, one of my favorite places in Italy. Continue the great newsletter, and thanks for starting it. Best, Susan
11:36 AM December 12, 2012
Wonderful and Helpful as a fellow Expat in the Marais ;-)
11:40 AM December 12, 2012
Love this blog. It always gives me great ideas for my weekends and moments with friends. It is a great source of information for expats!!