Latest Blog Posts »
- L'Amour Menaçant Strikes Again 1 week ago Waaaay back in 2011, I posted a little Valentine’s Day blog post about this lovely sculpture by Falconet that is in the collection at the Louvre Museum of Paris. L’Amour Menaçant 1757. It’s a sculpture of lovely little boy (reminds me of my Petit Chéri) and was made for the
- Paris Confinement Act III 3 weeks ago I haven’t blogged much about the pandemic, just a little bit and here, but this 3rd confinement has made me notice a few things that I find interesting and felt I could share with you. I wonder how it is perhaps different in your part of the world? (Let me
- La Traversée de Paris 2 months ago 21 years and running this delightful tradition is upheld by an auto club called Vincennes en Anciennes. Twice a year they have the authorization to promenade hundreds vintage cars over 20 kilometers of Parisian streets, just for the fun of it! We were lucky to find ourselves in the middle
- Louis de Cointet - Instant Sketch Artist 3 months ago I discovered this artist thanks to one of my favorite Instragram acquaintances, @Batignollesspot who shines a light on people and business of my neighborhood. (She was kind enough to write about me this past summer). Recently she shared a post about Louis de Cointet and I was instantly drawn in
- The Eiffel Tower Ten Years Later 7 months ago It’s been around ten years since I have gone UP the Eiffel Tower. I used to go frequently in my previous job at a study-abroad company. But since I moved in to luxury sales, I have less opportunity to indulge in such “touristy” activities. But a pandemic that forces a
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Complaints or Clichés in the City of Lights Writing Contest March 2013 Cafe Louis PhilippeComplaint : Le service is nul. Yes, it can be. I have been a victem of it many a time. I have tried, asking nicely for better service, I have tried indicating my lack of time in advance...I have even rebelled against it in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Prête-Moi Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!