- Home » Expat Blogs » France » Paris » Prête-Moi Paris
I came to Paris one year as a study abroad student, yes... I know, SO typical!, and I decided to make it my home.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Has Paris Become More Aggressive? 11 months ago Warning, this is a rant post! As much as I love Paris, sometimes, life here can drive me a little crazy… It isn’t all cherry blossomed Eiffel Tower views and coffee croissant dates you know… So, here’s what happened : In an inhabitual manner I decided to head well outside
- 4 Ways to Make the best of Winter 2022 in Paris 1 year ago Happy New Year! Bonne Année! I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy this winter as Covid rattles and disrupts the world for another go. We only had one person catch the virus in our household so far, and thankfully it was a very manageable bout of sickness. But enough
- The Best Massage In Paris 1 year ago Let me begin by stating that this massage came at a much needed time. In my 8th month of pregnancy, you can imagine how the need for some professional help to sooth my back muscles was necessary. That said, I still think this was the best massage I have ever
- La Cité des Fleurs 1 year ago Nestled in between the Batignolles and the Épinettes neighborhoods, you can find this gated community that is open to the pedestrian public during certain hours. La Cité des Fleurs is a charming cobblestone street that was the real estate dream project of Jean-Edmé Lhenry et Adolphe Bacqueville...
- L'Amour Menaçant Strikes Again 1 year ago Waaaay back in 2011, I posted a little Valentine’s Day blog post about this lovely sculpture by Falconet that is in the collection at the Louvre Museum of Paris. L’Amour Menaçant 1757. It’s a sculpture of lovely little boy (reminds me of my Petit Chéri) and was made for the
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 Complaints or Clichés in the City of Lights Writing Contest March 2013 Cafe Louis PhilippeComplaint : Le service is nul. Yes, it can be. I have been a victem of it many a time. I have tried, asking nicely for better service, I have tried indicating my lack of time in advance...I have even rebelled against it in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Prête-Moi Paris has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!