The Abu Dhabi Adventure
Latest Blog Posts »
- Botox 3 years ago Brian's attempt at trying to stay young.
- A Weekend in Tiblisi, Georgia 3 years ago We found cheap flights and heard that it was a cool city, so why not? We left early Thursday June 25 for a 3 day weekend in Tiblisi, Georgia. After a 3 hr 30 min flight out of Dubai, we landed and checked into our hotel. We threw our bags down and turned right around to start exploring the city....
- Meet the Fur Kids 3 years ago Everyone always asks about our pets, so we're dedicating an entire post to them. Here they are. Henritta (Henri)ZoeBaileyGeorgieBellaGeorgie, Henri, and Zoe
- Racing Porsches on the F1 Circuit 3 years ago Brian participated in another Porsche sponsored driving experience on the Yas Marina F1 Circuit on May 15 and graduated out of the Novice category and into the Club category. The big difference between Novice and Club categories is the maximum permitted speeds and since they increase quite...
- A Staycation in Dubai 3 years ago We needed to have some fun and being a little travelled out, we decided a weekend in Dubai might fit the bill. We don't head up the road to Dubai very often, even though it's just an hours drive away, but on this occasion, we went beyond the obvious attractions and scoured the city for the hidden...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 6 reviews on The Abu Dhabi Adventure
15:37 PM December 02, 2012
Love the Blog and seeing some of the uniqueness of the UAE!!! Keep up the good work! JP
17:43 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog - a joy to read. Keep it up.... S & J
21:32 PM December 02, 2012
We love reading the blog and keeping up with your amazing adventures. Thank you for sharing your UAE stories and experiences with us. Lesley & John
00:30 AM December 03, 2012
We love experiencing vicarious vacations through The Abu Dhabi Adventure. What a great illustrated international blog. It's a real winner!
08:26 AM December 04, 2012
I think this blog is awesome and should absolutely win
08:30 AM December 04, 2012
Love the blog and enjoy reading it. Amazing :)