Belle Provence Travels
Latest Blog Posts »
- Introducing... Esterelle: Curators of beautiful Provençal fabrics 2 months ago Greetings dear readers and friends. Well, things are really looking up in our corner of the world… hope your days and weeks have been full of many bright spots. Today, I’d like to send you (virtually) some of the south of France sunshine we’ve been blessed with these past few weeks. I really...
- Hello, again, from Provence 3 months ago Hello dear readers and friends. Well it’s been an incredible couple of months, hasn’t it… If you’re taking the time to read this post, thank you for hanging in there with me and continuing to follow this blog. Where to start? First, I hope you are all healthy and doing as best as you can...
- Wildflowers, truffle-hunting, rosé-tastings... & other fabulous things happening in Provence 5 months ago Greeting dear readers and friends. Well, I think we could all use a few things to celebrate at the moment, so I thought it would be a nice time to share what’s making us happy to be in the South of France at this time of year. Truffle-hunting at Les Pastras farm What could be […]
- La Tonnelle Restaurant, Bormes-les-Mimosas 6 months ago Greetings dear readers and friends. Well, where has the time gone? It seems like we were just celebrating the New Year and now we’re at the start of February… and not a moment too soon if you ask me. Living in Provence we certainly have nicer winters than other places in the world (no...
- Expat tales... Christmas, Nutella, and saving NYE with a bit of Champagne 7 months ago Greetings dear readers and friends. I’d like to take a moment to wish you a very happy and healthy New Year. As they say in France, bonne anneé and bonne santé! All of my best wishes for you and your family in 2020. On our end, we did our fair share of eating and drinking […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Belle Provence Travels has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!