Belle Provence Travels
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Best of French Comfort Food... Raclette 1 week ago Greetings dear readers and friends. We are in full Christmas-mode over here, and there are so many holiday events taking place that it’s hard to keep up. We’ve been to a lighting-ceremony in the center of the village – complete with hot wine & Christmas carols (luckily they handed out the...
- Christmas Events in Provence 3 weeks ago Greetings dear readers and friends. Well, it’s certainly starting to look a lot like Christmas around here and I’d like to share with you today what’s happening around the region during the holiday season. I’ve particularly got my sights on an overnight trip to Isle-sur-la-Sorgue to...
- Photos from the Ollioules Olive Festival 2 months ago Greetings dear readers and friends. Well, here we are… another Olive Festival come and gone. As I mentioned in a post a few weeks back, this festival is one of the most anticipated events of the fall season and something we look forward to all year long. And this year did not […]
- Fall Festivals to Visit in Provence 2 months ago Greetings dear readers and friends. We’re enjoying a lovely start to October here in the South of France. And one of our favorite events of fall is taking place this weekend, the Olive Festival in Ollioules. One of the “classic” events of the season, people come from near and far to this...
- Starry Night: Van Gogh at the Asylum... Review & Giveaway 3 months ago Greeting dear readers and friends. I hope you’ve enjoyed these last few weeks of summer, and I’m delighted to be able to present to you a book review and giveaway on the blog today. I was very pleased to be asked to review Martin Bailey’s follow-up to Studio of the South: Van Gogh in […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Belle Provence Travels has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!