Belle Provence Travels
Latest Blog Posts »
- Spring at the Sanary-sur-Mer Market (in photos) 2 weeks ago Greetings dear readers and friends. Well, spring is here and it’s pretty amazing. The weather has been a bit up and down in temperature, and we got some much-needed rain this week, but otherwise it’s been nothing but sunny skies. It’s so nice to see our garden start blooming. I even planted a...
- How to Make the Perfect French Apéro 2 months ago Greetings dear readers and friends. I hope winter is treating you right and it hasn’t been too cold in your neck of the woods. On our end, the south of France has been a series of highs and lows… unseasonably warm weather from the middle of January right through to the start of March, and […]
- What to do in Provence... in the Winter 3 months ago Greetings dear readers and friends. Well, here we are… in the middle of winter in Provence and, honestly, it’s been pretty fantastic so far. I can’t remember a year when we’ve had so much sunshine. Of course the south of France is known for its sunny climate, but really folks, winter here...
- Are We French Yet? ...Book review & Giveaway 4 months ago Greetings dear readers and friends. Well, it’s not every day that I get to review such a delightful book as Keith Van Sickle’s latest foray into the ups and downs of expat life in Provence: Are We French Yet? Keith and Val’s Adventures in Provence. And I say “latest” as this is indeed the...
- My Favorite French Trends for 2019 4 months ago Greetings dear readers and friends. First of all, I’d like to wish you a very Happy New Year – plein de belles choses – all kinds of lovely things for 2019 as they say in French. We had a very nice Christmas and New Year in the northeast of France (the Lorraine) – huddling together […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Belle Provence Travels has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!