Adriana's Symi - a Greek island diary
Latest Blog Posts »
- A New Blog for a New Start 1 year ago You can now find me on Adriana's Symi
- Symi Pink 1 year ago Roses round my door. It has been a very dry spring with no rain for weeks. The old damask roses suffer when the opening buds are rained on as the outer petals shrink when wet, preventing the blooms from opening properly. No such problems this year. The valley is drying out quickly now. The...
- Challenging Times 1 year ago There are days when I can really relate to this shutter, hanging by a thread up in Chorio.Some doors are closed to me now but others are opening.Busy as the bees rolling in the ephemeral poppies.There is beauty to be found, even in the most inhospitable environment.Inspiration among the daisies.I...
- Good bye, Wendy 1 year ago Wendy Wilcox in happier timesIt is with a heavy heart that I write today's blog post. As many of you with close links to Symi know, Wendy was diagnosed with throat cancer two years ago, followed shortly thereafter by the tragic loss of her partner, Ged Horton. Sadly, we now say good bye to...
- March Postcards from Symi 1 year ago Fishing boats at the head of the harbour. The water taxi boats leave from this area during the season. Our Symi Visitor Accommodation office is in the small ochre double storey with the terracotta pediment, partially hidden by the tall palm in the middle of the photograph. There are also...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Greece Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Greece!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Adriana's Symi - a Greek island diary
04:53 AM November 19, 2012
A brilliant and informative blog about the gorgeous island of Symi, with gorgeous photos and a little info about what has been going on in the week.
10:24 AM July 02, 2017
A welcoming insite to a wonderful place. It reads like a letter from a friend, warm, informative and friendly.
15:02 PM July 04, 2018
DELIGHTFUL , INFORMATIVE AND BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN -- LOVE THE PICTURES AND THE NATURAL STYLE OF THE PHOTOGRAPHY AND CAPTIONS