- Home » Expat Blogs » Serbia » Belgrade » Expat Mommy
The Adaptable American - an expat mommy surviving and thriving in Belgrade, Serbia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Restored—An Author Interview with Deanna Shrodes, Part 1 7 years ago I'm so pleased to have Deanna back on my blog today, talking about her latest book, Restored, Pursuing Wholeness When a Relationship is Broken. It's the follow-up book to her memoir, Worthy To Be Found. Welcome! Laura—Congratulations on the publication of your latest book, Restored, Pursuing...
- Ghost of Sangju - Interviewing Soojung Jo, Pt. 1 7 years ago It's a joint interview! Soojung Jo, Deanna Doss Shrodes, and I sat down to chat about Soojung's new memoir, Ghost of Sangju, A Memoir of Reconciliation, published by CQT Media And Publishing, now available on Amazon. Laura—Your memoir, Ghost of Sangju, A Memoir of Reconciliation, is such a...
- Adopting "Exotic." Popular ... and Problematic ~ A Conversation with Memoirist Catana Tully 8 years ago Split at the Root: A Memoir of Love and Lost Identity, chronicles Catana Tully's incredible journey from a remote village in Guatemala to her success as a fashion model and university professor. At the heart of the book is her fraught relationship with adoption—specifically her German adoptive...
- Worthy To Be Found-New Adoptee Memoir #validvoices of #adoption 8 years ago Yes, it's true! The must-read adoptee memoir, Worthy To Be Found is now available on Amazon--in both paperback and e-book. Please help make Deanna Doss Shrodes' book launch extra-super successful by purchasing your copy TODAY! I sat down with Deanna to chat about her latest memoir ... Laura:...
- Participate in #FliptheScript — Support Adoptee Voices 8 years ago Want to learn more about what adoption is really like? Learn from the adoptees themselves and help #FliptheScript on the single-story adoption narrative. Books below are anthologies or memoirs which feature the adoptee voice … let me know which books I should add in the comments section!
Contest Entries »
- "Big Expat Decision #1" ... Where to send the kids to school? Education and International Schools Teaching dance at my kids' preschool. Mostly fun, but as evidenced by the semi-chaos, it is often an exercise in futility thanks to my poor Serbian language skills. It’s just another in a long line of examples as to why and how I was holding...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Serbia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Serbia!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Expat Mommy
14:41 PM December 05, 2012
14:41 PM December 05, 2012
I am a huge fan of Laura's blog, because she talks about the small things of life in a sensitive and tactful way. A great blog!