A Mother in France
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Mother in France is Moving.... 5 years ago No I'm not moving from France or even moving from our current home, this is a cyber move to a new website.I haven't blogged for a while, but I have been busy behind the scenes - life is never dull for a Mother in France. We've had Christmas Festivities, New Years Eve Parties and 50th Birthday...
- A Tribute to an Amazing Woman 5 years ago Sometimes people say they are amazed at what I manage to do and they wonder how I cope. I do have a very busy life, as I illustrate in this post A day in the life of a Mother in France. However, I have the privilege of largely choosing the life I lead. It’s stressful at times, sometimes I...
- Water - Are we all getting enough? 5 years ago I was googling “Water” a few months back, looking for the recommended daily amount. I was aware that I’m probably not drinking enough and wanted to know the facts on what I should be drinking and the benefits etc. But, instead of finding the information I was looking for, I got side...
- A Post About Gardening at Last! 5 years ago It's strange, but despite the fact that I’m co-owner of a Garden Centre and Landscaping business and have been working with my husband in our various horticultural enterprises over the past 25 years, not one of my blog posts have ever been about gardening. The fact is, I’ve always considered...
- French Children Don't Talk Back! 6 years ago I’ve been thinking a lot recently about the behavior of French children compared to British. It's apparent when living here that French children are better behaved. They are more obedient, polite and respectful than the British youth. I’ve often marveled when seeing groups of young children...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on A Mother in France
23:15 PM October 21, 2012
Fantastic reading. And fantastic family knew Gary and Nicki in England they had an interesting life then and a lovely attitude to family life. Very hard working and lovely to know. Xxx
23:19 PM October 21, 2012
Although obviously a very busy lady she has managed and shown how dedicated a woman can be to raising her children, being a loving wife and business woman, as well as running a home and living life to the full. She also manages to fit in writing a blog about her life in another country - a special and talented lady indeed.
04:54 AM October 22, 2012
Always an entertaining read .. no idea how Nikki fits it all in !
05:16 AM October 22, 2012
A great blog and really informative read about expat family life in France.
05:24 AM October 22, 2012
I love this blog. Always written so honestly and in such an unassuming way. I don't have young children, but for anyone who does it would make perfect reading to gain an understanding of family life here in France.
09:02 AM October 22, 2012
Very inspiring story of an English mother in France. I especially like the part where Nicki shares her weight loss story since she has moved to France.
15:24 PM October 22, 2012
I love this blog of Nikki's. Its interesting, informative, entertaining and funny. I can relate to some of what she writes and find her personal accounts moving. At times I think she must be super woman! Well done Nikki and keep writing.
21:49 PM October 22, 2012
I love this blog! Such boundless energy comes across in her writing.
18:20 PM October 23, 2012
Love this blog! Wonderful insight into the ups and downs of a Brit living abroad.
18:46 PM October 23, 2012
When I'm struggling here and believe me, there are many days I do, I read Nikki's blog as it reminds me I'm not the only one and she's been through all I'm going through. This is my 'French bible'.
16:57 PM November 05, 2012
Constantly in awe when I read about Nikki and her family's adventures in France. Where do they get such joie de vivre from? This is the kind of blog that gives so much but doesn't need much from the reader. Always lovely dropping in on A Mother in France.