Found Love... Now What?
Latest Blog Posts »
- Roadtrip to John O'Groats - The Most Northern Town in Mainland UK 1 year ago When we were in Scotland last month, Neal wanted to make the trip all the way to John O Groats – which is the most northern point of mainland UK. And why? Just to say we had. (In my book, that’s a good enough reason for a little roadtrip into the Scottish highlands, right?) When...
- Feeling Like Belle in the Charming and Picturesque town of Colmar, France 1 year ago Last year, I spotted an article claiming that Colmar was recently voted as one of the prettiest villages in France. After doing some quick Google searches, I realised why- this lovely little village looked like a movie set A few weeks later, we booked our tickets to Basel, Switzerland for a...
- St. Fagans: An Open Air Heritage Museum in Wales 1 year ago Last October, while we were exploring South Wales, we decided to visit St. Fagans for a day out with Freddy. Now, Neal has been telling me about how much I would love St. Fagans since I moved to Wales and once we visited – I realised why – St Fagans is an open air heritage museum with...
- A Day Trip to Frederiksborg Castle near Copenhagen 1 year ago When I was researching places to visiting during our weekend break to Copenhagen, I came across this video from Condé Nast Traveler on Facebook about the Frederiksborg Castle. And after watching the magical 3 minutes below I was sold on adding it as a ‘must see’ to our Copenhagen list....
- 4 Dog Friendly Beaches in North Wales 1 year ago Now that the British summer is in full swing, and it is our absolute favourite time (like many) is to head to the beach and enjoy the sunshine. I once heard a fact that from any point in the UK, you are never more than 2 1/2 hours from the coast, which I think is simply marvellous. If you...
Contest Entries »
- Top Six Historical Sites in Wales Writing Contest March 2013 Here is an interesting fact about my new home country of Wales. The country of Wales, part of the United Kingdom, is closest in size to the US state of New Jersey. (Wales: 8,022, sq miles, New Jersey 8,721 sq. miles.) But even more interesting...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Wales Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Wales!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Found Love... Now What?
01:38 AM December 01, 2012
I love reading Belinda's blog! It's awesome to hear about her new adventures living in Wales and being a newlywed. She always posts such great quotes and ideas, too. She should totally win the Expats in Wales Blog Award. Great job, Belinda!
03:52 AM December 01, 2012
I love this blog and eagerly anticipate every post. Hey, if I can't live someplace new and fun, I may as well live vicariously through a friend who can!
03:11 AM December 04, 2012
Belinda is so nice and has such a great blog. I haven't been reading for long but I know I'll be sticking around for a while! She deserves the Expats in Wales Blog Award! :)
14:12 PM March 28, 2015
Great post, keep it up my friend. Bday