A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Dog Days Of Summer 2 days ago Dog Days defines a time period or event that is very hot or stagnant, or marked by dull lack of progress. The name comes from the ancient belief that Sirius, also called the Dog Star, was somehow responsible for the hot weather.These mid days of July, we seem to have hit that mark.Hot...
- Cats Sleep Anywhere 3 days ago Cats sleep, anywhere,Any table, any chairTop of piano, window-ledge,In the middle, on the edge,Open drawer, empty shoe,Anybody's lap will do,Fitted in a cardboard box,In the cupboard, with your frocks-Anywhere! They don't care! Cats sleep...
- Heat Lover 4 days ago The Crepe Myrtle bush is in full bloom, it's flowers will put on this show for the better part of a month. The bees and Hummingbirds are drawn to it's huge Watermelon Red blooms.It loves the summer heat, I have offered it my portion.
- A Little Break 1 week ago Taking a little bloggy break, chores are piling up :) When I can gather the wind in my sails, I'll return.Stay well dear friends !x
- Sweet Land Of Liberty 1 week ago “Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed - else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.”~Dwight David Eisenhower Credit: http://www.bluehighwaysrevisited.net/ Wishing you a safe and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!