A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cat-Astrophe 1 day ago Tom-Tilly is not a happy camper.She took a trip to her veterinarian today, in order to get an allergy problem resolved.It completely stresses her out, being out of her comfort zone, and to add insult to injury two shots in her bum before she's finished.I'm in the cat house.
- Little Moreton Hall 3 days ago An amazing piece of historic architecture stands proudly on display in my home county of Cheshire, England. Little Moreton Hall is arguably the finest half-timbered manor in England.Built by Sir Richard de Moreton around 1450.This spectacular like a fairy-tale manor, protected by a narrow moat....
- Little Things That Make Me Smile 1 week ago "As the years pass, I am coming more and more to understand that it is the common, everyday blessings of our common everyday lives for which we should be particularly grateful." ~Laura Ingalls...
- Summer's Gold 1 week ago "Oh, the summer night Has a smile of light And she sits on a sapphire throne."- Barry Cornwall
- Foggy-Start 2 weeks ago Our morning started with a heavy fog, one that didn't lift until well into the morning hours.Heavy pop-storms are now the evening normal, and lightning quivers in the night sky. Down on Main Street there are signs of seasons-changing, Autumn wares and being displayed.The last of the Summer...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!