A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Slowly Changing 2 days ago There are subtle changes in the air, trees are slowly changing to their Autumn palette.Nights are cool and crisp.Songbirds now departed for their winter homes.Squirrels are busily gathering their winter stash.Autumn days.
- Special Delivery 6 days ago My sweet boy Oliver loves a cardboard box better than food, well almost...…..
- The Nesting Season 1 week ago The ground is soaked from a day of rain. Much needed rain, for which we are grateful.I've been busy running errands today, ticking off my to-do list.Hearty soups have now become the meal of choice.Nights are noticeably cooler, and darkness falls before the clock strikes six. Candlelight glows.The...
- Long-Awaited 1 week ago Our trusty weatherman has predicted we'll be finally experiencing some Fall-like weather this week.No more of the ninety degree days, but temperatures much cooler, and seasonal.I can't wait to open the windows at night, enjoy the crisp air, and fall asleep to the sound of the screech owl...
- Misty Autumn Morn 2 weeks ago I Saw old Autumn in the misty morn Stand shadowless like Silence, listening To silence, for no lonely bird would sing Into his hollow ear from woods forlorn, Nor lowly hedge nor solitary thorn;— Shaking his languid locks all dewy bright With tangled gossamer that fell by night, ...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!