A Brit in Tennessee
Latest Blog Posts »
- Little Things That Make Me Smile 10 hours ago English red transferwareTimeless pieces throughout the years
- A Bargain Of Beauty 3 days ago A baker's-dozen........... pots of blooming Tulips. All had been marked down to a mere $1.25 a pot.Each individual pot holds three huge bulbs, all waiting to be planted in the warm, fertile soil of Spring.
- With Love From Me To You 4 days ago
- Thoughts Of Home 1 week ago The Manor Farm The rock-like mud unfroze a little, and rillsRan and sparkled down each side of the roadUnder the catkins wagging in the hedge.But earth would have her sleep out, spite of the sun;Nor did I value that thin glilding beamMore than a pretty February thingTill I came down to the old...
- All Change 1 week ago Our days have been filled with glorious sunshine.I tidied around the garden and fiddled in the potting shed yesterday, my to-do list seems endless before putting winter to rest for another season.The daffodils are in bloom, offering the promise of spring.After a gloriously warm and sunshiny day,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A Brit in Tennessee has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!