Latest Blog Posts »
- Monday Mural - Everybody has a town 1 day ago Painted by David Tripsanszki and Dorka Jakocs for the Colourful City Budapest Festival in 2014.This 16mt (52ft) wide mural can be found on Dob Street 36 near the Gluten Free bakery in the Jewish District. The caption on the painted says "Everybody has a city", which is also meant to imply that...
- Gifts from a blogging friend 6 days ago When I went to Portugal in April this year I intended to meet up with Paula and husband Rui from the blogs https://pontoaquipontoacola.blogspot.com/ (cross stitching blog) and https://manuscritosdagalaxia.blogspot.com/ (movie/film reviews),but with my niece's wedding and family time I...
- Monday Mural - Kaleidoscope 1 week ago Painted for the Szines Varos Festival in 2015, celebrating street art in Budapest, this 100sqm mural was painted by a young Portuguese artist Pedro Campiche AKA Akacorleone on the walls of a house next to the patio where Koleves Garden & Restaurant is at 35 Kazincsy street in the Jewish...
- The new Stadium and Matagarup Bridge 1 week ago Jose was home for 5 days and we had a relaxing time going out to dinner, a movie - Mamma Mia (sweet of him as he hates musicals!)- some gardening (mainly pulling out weeds) and a wonderful walk around the new Stadium and pedestrian bridge near the Perth Casino in the suburb of Burswood .On...
- Monday Mural - Heaven 2 weeks ago On the bus on the way to my husband's granny flat in Middle Cove, on Sydney's northern shores, I spotted this gigantic mural at the Stanton Library in 234 Miller Street, in the suburb of North Sydney. One day on the way home I got out at the nearby bus stop, photographed it and caught the next...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Australia Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in Australia!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 24 reviews on sami's colourfulworld
16:12 PM October 16, 2012
Sami's blog is great - a colourful and interesting read - she is also a great blogger for sharing information, ideas and tips - highly recommended blog!
13:06 PM December 05, 2012
Informative, great photos.
13:10 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog. Well writen and very informative.
13:20 PM December 18, 2012
A must read for anybody coming to Perth! I never miss any of Sami's posts!
13:30 PM December 18, 2012
13:33 PM December 18, 2012
I just loving reading Sami's blog. So informative. Love the pictures too.
14:10 PM December 18, 2012
I really enjoy Sami's posts, especially her A to Z of Australia, which are great for reminding me of my time in Australia and for learning about new places. Good luck!
14:31 PM December 18, 2012
I love reading Sami's blog, from day one I have been following them and find them so interesting, also fantastic photographs.
14:45 PM December 18, 2012
Sami's Colourful World Interesting, colourful, vibrant and appealing facets and photos of Australia's people and life ..... makes me want to visit even more. Really good and thoughtful blog.
14:55 PM December 18, 2012
Fantastic blog, very informative with plenty of tips and indeed very 'colourful'....Sami takes us wherever she has been...Love it.
14:59 PM December 18, 2012
Love Samy´s blog. Well done.
16:45 PM December 18, 2012
Beautifully written blog with loads of information and wonderful photos
16:53 PM December 18, 2012
Great Blog, informative, good phots. recommed reading it.
17:19 PM December 18, 2012
18:12 PM December 18, 2012
Doing a great job mom!!! Love you. B is for Beijos :)
18:19 PM December 18, 2012
Great blog Sami! I loved it!
18:58 PM December 18, 2012
I love your blog Sami. Great info, great photos, and it even has info for a native Perth resident to brush up on!
00:33 AM December 19, 2012
a great read for anyone who loves history. Well written & some lovely photos. Well done Sami
02:24 AM December 19, 2012
Best expat blog ever!
02:48 AM December 19, 2012
Great Blog Sami! I love the pictures and story of your life as you've traveled to various countries and cultures.
06:25 AM December 19, 2012
Great and a very sweet blog. Kiss & Hugs.
09:34 AM December 19, 2012
best gateway to australia from a lovely friend!
19:29 PM December 23, 2012
00:39 AM January 01, 2013
The blog is obviously the work of a smart, talented, decent lady. Thanks Sami.