A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Setting Kitty Free 14 hours ago Just a little belated update on our beautiful Red Kite (the experts think she might be a girl after all by the way so she is legitimately Kitty to us!)… After two weeks of care, rest and recuperation with the experts at the Hawk Conservancy, we received a call to say that it was time […] The...
- Sunday Photo - Saturday Shopping 1 day ago The post Sunday Photo – Saturday Shopping appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- A Hankering for Herbstfest - Missing Oktoberfest, and a sneaky trip Home 6 days ago Facebook memories. As a currently repatriated ex-expat, these kind of things can be both a blessing and a curse. A blessing in that they remind you of the sweet times you had during your time abroad – growing babies, the children in their first regional wear and the like, but they also...
- Sunday Photo - Granny's House 1 week ago Granny’s house. This garden has it’s own micro climate I am sure of it… The post Sunday Photo – Granny’s House appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Lunch in the Clouds 1 week ago I don’t like to rely solely on the main travel/eatery recommendation sites out there when exploring, I much prefer to opt for local (often more reliable, and often more interesting) recommendations instead. The bigger sites can after all often be unfairly manipulated by businesses, and it’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.