A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Photo - Winchester Wedding 1 day ago Walking through the Cathedral grounds last night, we stumbled on these newlyweds making the most of the beautifully lit trees as a backdrop for what must be a wonderful set of wedding photos. Winchester is definitely one of those places where you are not quite sure what you might find around...
- Sunday Photo - Bonfire Night 1 week ago The post Sunday Photo – Bonfire Night appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Kayaking Weeki Wachee Springs - Florida 1 week ago If at any point you have driven between Clear Water and Orlando in Florida, you may well have spotted the rather retro looking sign for the Mermaid Park Weeki Wachee at the side of the road – it’s quite hard to miss. Back in the fifties, this park was one of the most popular tourist […] The...
- Sunday Photo - Light at the Water's Edge 2 weeks ago Not so exotic Southampton doing a really good job of emulating Scandinavian light typical of this time of year. Photo taken whilst my smallest boy was looking for sharks(!!)… The post Sunday Photo – Light at the Water’s Edge appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Owloween at the Hawk Conservancy 2 weeks ago I have always loved Halloween. From my earliest memories of dressing up for spooky school discos (typically as a witches cat for some reason!) to exploring Halloween in various other countries and cultures (I can highly recommend a Tivoli Halloween in Copenhagen, but Halloween in New York is...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.