A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- New Hope! 1 week ago A picture taken a couple of weeks ago now. It seemed to sum up the news that there is now a little more hope on the horizon. I feel that I have neglected this space unwittingly. When the whole pandemic situation started, I was determined that I would try and carry on posting regardless, (...
- Sunday Photo - January Light 2 months ago Just a day late, but the snow kind of pushed all plans back to today. It made such a nice change of scenery (literally!) and was great for the youngest member of the family who spent well over three ours happily pottering about in it in the garden. The older two don’t seem that interested...
- Sunday Photo - New Year 2021 2 months ago Happy New Year (albeit a slightly belated one) from a cold and grey Winchester…. It can still be beautiful in the gloomiest of conditions, however as the above photograph taken from St Giles Hill hopefully demonstrates. Well that was a funny old year wasn’t it (just without the...
- Sunday Photo - Christmas Cathedral 3 months ago Winchester Cathedral in all its festive finery. Admired on a late-night walk home last Thursday after our anniversary meal at the Black Rat… The post Sunday Photo – Christmas Cathedral appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Sunday Photo - The Favourite Tree 4 months ago Love this huge (beech) tree we found at a nearby Woods. Someone claimed it to be his favourite. Easy to understand why! The post Sunday Photo – The Favourite Tree appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.