A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Photo - Christmas Lights 22 hours ago The post Sunday Photo – Christmas Lights appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- A Relaxing Weekend in Bath 1 day ago Weekends without children rarely happen in our house, except for birthdays and anniversaries when we often manage to leave Super Gran in charge and head off somewhere (thanks Mum!)… Given the fact that Mr R was flying in from the US last Friday afternoon, I hadn’t wanted to book anywhere too...
- Sunday Photo - Bath Reflections 1 week ago The post Sunday Photo – Bath Reflections appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Top 10 Keswick for Kids 1 week ago Keswick is definitely a place that people head to for outdoor adventures, but here are a few Keswick with Kids suggestions for the days that you don’t fancy putting your hiking gear on. I cannot wait to go back to explore more of this gorgeous part of the UK… Alpaca Walking Alpacaly Ever After...
- Confessions of a Travel Addict aged 11 and 3/4s 1 week ago If there were to be one thing I could say that I have successfully imparted to all three of my children (apart from my general clumsiness), it’s a love of travel – helped along by the fact that everything is such a huge adventure when you’re small (OK I am chancing my arm as to […] The...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.