A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Photo - Wild Florida 4 days ago One of the things we love best about Florida is its incredible nature. We visited Circle B Reserve in LakeLand yesterday for a spot of Alligator spotting… The post Sunday Photo – Wild Florida appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Sunday Photo - Contemplating Life 1 week ago Contemplating life. My favourite picture from my time at Tom’s Eco Lodge recently… The post Sunday Photo – Contemplating Life appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Tom's Eco Lodge - Glamping on the Isle of Wight 2 weeks ago I honestly can’t claim to have had all that many “put the tent up yourself” type of camping experiences in life, apart from a handful of festivals in the misspent part of my youth (where to be honest someone else usually HAD to put the tent up for us anyway!). There was also a camping...
- Sunday Photo - Tractor Ride 3 weeks ago Somewhere in the back of the trailer is the Three Year Old living his best life at his end of term Summer Party. That’s it, school’s out, the summer starts here The post Sunday Photo – Tractor Ride appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- 16 Tips for Holding an English Summer Party 4 weeks ago 1. Prepare weeks in advance, cutting grass, painting signs, ordering food and drink etc; 2. Send invites, await RSVPS, chase RSVPS; 3. Ask a (reasonably) local baker (me!) to bake the biggest cake covered in the birthday boy’s favourite sweets; 4. Arrange, and then put up a stretch tent...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.