A Bavarian Sojourn
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Lazy Weekend at Lainston 19 hours ago It’s not hard to find my child free posts in the Bavarian Sojourn “back catalogue” as they are typically called things like “The Perfect Quiet Weekend” or “Birthday Castles” (which wasn’t a strictly child free weekend, but as Schloss Elmau does such a good job at entertaining your...
- Sunday Photo - Two Tigers Who Came To Tea 3 days ago 6 Having tea with a tiger at Mottisfont. He’s not one for large stuffed animals or dressing up really so this made me laugh. The post Sunday Photo – Two Tigers Who Came To Tea appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- Sunday Photo - Trout Watching 1 week ago Trout Watching. We would swim in this part of the river when we were small (and my fish phobia wasn’t quite so bad!)… The post Sunday Photo – Trout Watching appeared first on A Bavarian Sojourn.
- A Day at Duxford 1 week ago I think my memories of living in Cambridgeshire will involve a lot of stereotypical things (even though it was for a relatively short period of time), bikes, punting, and gown clad students… And then a few not so – the masses of flag wielding tourist groups, Anglesey Abbey, Wandlebury Ring,...
- Sunday Photo - Through the Water Meadows 2 weeks ago These two, busy exploring their new environs. They love each other very much, but they don’t half wind each other up! It’s hard to believe that Winchester is classed as a city at times, its so full of beautiful greenery… The post Sunday Photo – Through the Water Meadows appeared first on...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Bavarian Sojourn
09:41 AM November 05, 2012
Great writing and fabulous photography. Clearly the most beautiful blog on the Bavarian block.