Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- HYATT REGENCY LONDON THE CHURCHILL HOTEL 2 months ago This Hyatt Regency London the Churchill hotel underwent an extensive refurbishment in 2016 and the result is a beautiful, British blend of contemporary and classic. The hotel cleverly incorporates references to Sir Winston Churchill and surrounding history. But it’s not just one great world...
- OBEROI DUBAI FACIAL 2 months ago Oberoi Dubai facial A mother and daughter review their Oberoi Dubai Facial Spa date. Why do people assume couples therapy treatment rooms are only for couples? We loved our mother and daughter spa session and can’t think of a better way to spend quality time. A great idea for a couple of...
- RADISSON BLU PORTMAN HOTEL LONDON 2 months ago Radisson Blu Portman hotel London Did you know the Radisson Blu Portman hotel London is five minutes away from Selfridges? But there are other factors to take into account apart from just location. Often we need to combine work and pleasure while we travel but how do you find a hotel that allows...
- RAMADAN IN DUBAI Best Iftars and Deals 3 months ago IT'S RAMADAN IN DUBAI Welcome to the best iftars and deals in Dubai Ramdan Kareem to all our listeners and readers, you've come to the right place for the best iftars and deals in Dubai. How about a floating iftar on the majestic QE2 moored in Rashid Marina? In need a classy MEAL DEAL? Then...
- CAULIFLOWER BURGERS a tasty and filling vegetarian burger 3 months ago WHY CAULIFLOWER BURGERS Cauliflower burgers are more interesting than cauliflower rice and it’s easier to make a meal from them too. You can make them vegan if you like and they are also paleo. You don’t need a bread bun either if you put them with a salad and roasted vegetables. They are...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.
07:28 AM March 08, 2017
Hello, I love to read, and the coverage of Online shopping in uae gourmet restaurants and shops are particularly useful. I have asked the department. The soil is good research. Overall a very good read.