Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- INDYA DUBAI 1 month ago Indya Dubai by Vineeet Bhatia is a contemporary Indian restaurant serving good quality food in a fun setting. Not too expensive. Location of Indya Dubai Indya Dubai is located on the ground floor of the Royal Meridien hotel in the Grosvensor House complex in the Marina side of Dubai. The Ambience...
- ERICS DUBAI 1 month ago Welcome to Erics Dubai. A mainly Goan, seafood restaurant serving tasty, reasonably priced food in a new branch in Al Safa Dubai. rava fish fry Erics Dubai has opened a NEW BRANCH in Al Safa Is it just Goan food at Erics Dubai No, not at all, you can sample some great Indo Chinese style ..Continue...
- TASTY CHINESE STYLE FISH FILLETS 4 months ago An inexpensive fish fillet dish that everyone will enjoy. Gather your ingredients, read Monica’s top kitchen tips, cook and enjoy. I have used red snapper fish fillets but you could use cod or haddock. Alternatively exchange those fish fillets for prawns or chicken. Make the dish your own and add...
- BUSINESS BAY DUBAI 4 months ago Business Bay Dubai is near to Downtown Dubai and DIFC, but it’s developing a distinct new identity of it’s own. Mainly characterized by tall towers vs low-rise buildings, expect classy hotels, yoga studios, cafès and well-priced accommodation. It even has some great co working spaces. But...
- AL SERKAI AVENUE DUBAI 7 months ago Al Serkal Avenue Dubai is a cool hub for arts, media and and cultural activity. It’s an all pedestrian zone that encompasses an art house cinema, cafes, art galleries, a theatre and even an artisanal chocolate factory! Read on to find out exactly where Al Serkal Avenue Dubai is located and what...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.
07:28 AM March 08, 2017
Hello, I love to read, and the coverage of Online shopping in uae gourmet restaurants and shops are particularly useful. I have asked the department. The soil is good research. Overall a very good read.