Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- AIR FRYER AUBERGINES 3 days ago AIR FRYER AUBERGINES Air Fryer Aubergines Oriental or Indian style Air Fryer aubergines are a great dish to prepare this way. Why? Because aubergines or egg plants are sponges for oil, this way you use very little oil but the marinade means no compromising on umami flavours. It’s also much...
- TRAVELLING TO LONDON FROM DUBAI July 2020 3 weeks ago Should we be travelling to London from Dubai ? It’s all a bit unclear 3 Sep 2020 update TRAVELLING ANYWHERE FROM DUBAI Covid Tests, required for travellling, are available in a number of clinics in Dubai, some are 24 hour walk in clinics such as the Dubai London Clinic in Jumierah. Prices...
- CHIA SEED JAM 3 ingredients 2 months ago eating CHIA SEED JAM Chia Seed Jam 3 Ingredients Chia seed jam made with just 3 ingredients is tasty, good for you and so easy to prepare. Give this vegan, gluten free recipe a go and use with your favourite natural yoghurt, pop into a smoothie or just have a blob on some toast. You ..Continue...
- INDIAN MATCHMAKING - The Sky's The Nimmit 3 months ago ‘Indian Matching’ – have you seen it? It’s a Netflix documentary focusing on that old chestnut of finding a mate. Not just for one or a few dates though, it’s how you go about finding a mate for life, from the start! Great Expectations then, but on both sides. Like recipes, some people...
- IS VEGAN CHEESE KETO ? 3 months ago Is vegan cheese keto? This week we need the answer to the question: is vegan cheese keto? We’ve been offered a pretty platter of vegan cheese from a lady who needs some honest feedback. But I am also fascinated by her ability to read tarot cards! And I think I may have found a new ..Continue...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.
07:28 AM March 08, 2017
Hello, I love to read, and the coverage of Online shopping in uae gourmet restaurants and shops are particularly useful. I have asked the department. The soil is good research. Overall a very good read.