Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING IN DUBAI 2 weeks ago LIVING STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING IN DUBAI the Deal Combine breakfast on the beach with a stand up paddle boarding in Dubai. We tried this a few weeks ago and would highly recommend it as a cool beach activity that’s fun and inexpensive. Great to do with visitors. where does it happen We recommend...
- RADISSON BLU NAIROBI ARBORETUM 2 months ago TRAVELLING FIRELAKE AT THE RADISSON BLU NAIROBI ARBORETUM The Radisson Blu Nairobi Arboretum FireLake at the Radisson Blu Nairobi Arboretum is the first FireLake restaurant in Africa! We sampled their lunch offering with wine and had a look around the hotel. The Food We tried the red organic...
- TASCA BRUNCH AT THE MANDARIN ORIENTAL 2 months ago EATING TASCA BRUNCH AT THE MANDARIN ORIENTAL THE TASCA BRUNCH There is definitely a seafood slant to the Tasca Brunch at the Mandarin Oriental. That’s because José Avillez a Michelin starred chef brings it to you from Portugal. Expect a range of starters, main courses and desserts all served at...
- ARTESIAN BAR AT THE LANGHAM 2 months ago Travel THE ARTESIAN BAR AT THE LANGHAM THE ARTESIAN BAR The Artesian Bar at the Langham isn’t just another London hotel cocktail bar. It’s a special place serving award winning, well thought out drinks and high quality food in a sophisticated but accessible setting. The word Artesian The word...
- FISH MARKET IN DUBAI 3 months ago FISH MARKET IN DUBAI Which Fish Market in Dubai am I talking about? There are a few, this fish market is based in Jumeirah and has recently become a covered fish market with air conditioning! Where is this fish market It’s now called Souk Al Bahar for Fish, nowhere near Souk Al Bahar in...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.
07:28 AM March 08, 2017
Hello, I love to read, and the coverage of Online shopping in uae gourmet restaurants and shops are particularly useful. I have asked the department. The soil is good research. Overall a very good read.