Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- TASCA BRUNCH AT THE MANDARIN ORIENTAL 3 months ago EATING TASCA BRUNCH AT THE MANDARIN ORIENTAL THE TASCA BRUNCH UPADTED OCT 2020 THE TERRACE WILL BE OPEN FOR BRUNCH BOOKINGS FROM THIS FRIDAY 16TH OCTOBER. TABLES OF UP TO 8 PEOPLE PERMITTED THERE IS NOW A DEDICATED VEGETARIAN MENU IF YOU NEED IT PRICE OF ALCOHOLIC PACKAGE IS NOW AED 450 PER HEAD. ...
- BIRIYANI IN BARSHA 3 months ago Biriyani in Barsha from a secret location. Is it worth it? UPDATED OCTOBER 2020 Welcome to the first MonicMoment, an honest, often funny insight into the real world of a Dubai based foodie blogger, starting with my experience of biriyani in Barsha. Digest and laugh! Our biriyani in a box from...
- AIR FRYER CORN ON THE COB - BBQ STYLE 3 months ago AIR FRYER CORN ON THE COB- bbq style Air Fryer Corn on the Cob bbq style Cook a whole corn on the cob with a tasty marinade in a fraction of the time it would take on the bbq! Then cut the corn off the cob and eat as it is or try our suggestion ..Continue Reading The post AIR FRYER CORN ON THE COB...
- AIR FRYER SPICY PRAWNS 4 months ago AIR FRYER SPICY PRAWNS Air Fryer SPICY PRAWNS Indian Style A versatile, tasty prawn dish, cooked in minutes with barely any preparation once your prawns are cleaned and defrosted. Curry Leaves very easy and cheap to get here in Dubai. INGREDIENTS Indian Style medium size prawns Oil for spraying...
- KENYA BEACH RESORTS 5 months ago 3 Kenya Beach Resorts A Kenya Beach resort holiday beckons but how to choose your resort? I’ve been to 3 luxe beach resorts in Kenya and can’t wait to go back. Read the honest detailed reviews here to help you make a more informed choice. Msambweni Beach House Splendid Isolation at Msambweni...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.
07:28 AM March 08, 2017
Hello, I love to read, and the coverage of Online shopping in uae gourmet restaurants and shops are particularly useful. I have asked the department. The soil is good research. Overall a very good read.