Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- Al Serkal Avenue Dubai 1 week ago Al Serkal Avenue Dubai is a cool hub for arts, media and and cultural activity. It’s an all pedestrian zone that encompasses an art house cinema, cafes, art galleries, a theatre and even an artisanal chocolate factory! Read on to find out exactly where Al Serkal Avenue Dubai is located and what...
- YOGA IN DUBAI Where to go for the best classes and teachers 3 weeks ago Yoga in Dubai Yoga in Dubai is now well established and there are classes, workshops and even yoga fests in Dubai now. We know yoga is good for us but finding the right teacher and environment is critical if you want to experience a good class and reap the benefits of yoga. Your reporter is...
- WALNUT GROVE An upmarket South African cafè in City Walk Dubai 3 months ago Walnut Grove Walnut Grove is a high-end cafè/restaurant from Johannesburg, South Africa that serves fresh, Mediterranean meals, juices, coffees and dessert style cakes. Location of Walnut Grove Walnut Grove is located on the ground floor of the newer section of City Walk in Dubai. City Walk itself...
- ANDES DUBAI new South American food at One Central 4 months ago Andes Dubai Andes Dubai is a new (opened August 2018) restaurant serving South American cuisine. The chefs are from Mexico but there’s not a breakfast burrito in site! Based in a very new urban Dubai location, is it worth a try? Where is Andes Dubai Andes Dubai is located on the ground floor of...
- THE ONE BARCELONA 4 months ago Location of The One Barcelona The One Barcelona hotel is conveniently located for exploring the best bits of the city. It’s on a section of the Carrer de Provença and despite it being at the heart of great shopping, restaurants and cultural sites, it sits quietly and elegantly a few minutes...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.
07:28 AM March 08, 2017
Hello, I love to read, and the coverage of Online shopping in uae gourmet restaurants and shops are particularly useful. I have asked the department. The soil is good research. Overall a very good read.