Do in Dubai
Latest Blog Posts »
- EASY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE Ramadan Recipe 2 weeks ago eating Easy Chocolate Mousse Ramadan Recipe Easy Chocolate Mousse We have added some rose water, coffee and made a simple blend of local dried Arabic floral herbs and nuts. This gives the easy chocolate mousse a restaurant feel and makes it perfect for a ramadan recipe. Some people call me a Recipe...
- THERMOMIX IN DUBAI 3 weeks ago I found out all about the thermomix in Dubai this week (Feb 2017). Listen now to the Updated Review (Feb 2021) in the Monic Moments Podcasts. Thermomix is a kitchen gadget that weighs, processes and cooks your food. Read on to find out what thermomix in Dubai is all about. It’s fabulous if...
- GLOBAL VILLAGE DUBAI NOV - MARCH 3 months ago Global Village a real winter activity in Dubai UPDATE FEBRUARY 2021 So the pavilions for shopping and food are all OPEN, only the entertainment pavilions and live shows have stopped for now. STILL ONLY AED 15 TO ENTER, but a brand new feel to Global Village if you haven’t been for a while! ...
- LOUVRE ABU DHABI What's it like 3 months ago UPDATE 14 FEB 2021 WANDERING WEDNESDAYS AT THE LOUVRE ! Every WEDNESDAY EVEING FROM 6.30 TO 9.00PM you get free access to the dome.. you can see contemporary art works and explore a hidden roof terrace! There’s also a fascinating Sci Fi audio experience called We Are Not Alone that guides...
- TASCA BRUNCH AT THE MANDARIN ORIENTAL 7 months ago EATING TASCA BRUNCH AT THE MANDARIN ORIENTAL THE TASCA BRUNCH UPADTED OCT 2020 THE TERRACE WILL BE OPEN FOR BRUNCH BOOKINGS FROM THIS FRIDAY 16TH OCTOBER. TABLES OF UP TO 8 PEOPLE PERMITTED THERE IS NOW A DEDICATED VEGETARIAN MENU IF YOU NEED IT PRICE OF ALCOHOLIC PACKAGE IS NOW AED 450 PER HEAD. ...
Contest Entries »
- Dubaistander Writing Contest October 2012 Despite Dubai being the most well-known Emirate, it’s not the capital of the UAE, that honour belongs to Abu Dhabi and these two Emirates are the most visited in the region. Much that’s written about Dubai focuses on glamorous hotels,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 9 reviews on Do in Dubai
08:50 AM October 29, 2012
Great blog with genuine ideas for Dubai and other countries, I love the holiday ideas and restaurants.
10:10 AM October 29, 2012
Great recipes and quirky ideas for a blog !
10:42 AM October 29, 2012
Hi, love the blog and the coverage on restaurants and gourmet outlets have been especially helpful. Love to check out your book section for good reads. The travel section is well researched. On the whole a very good blog.
10:45 AM October 29, 2012
Thanks Monica for a very interesting blog. Everything from GCSE study tips to unique dining experiences in Dubai and talks on a variety of topics to excellent travel ideas. In fact I write this from Vietnam, sitting on the Beach next to the South China Sea taken from Monica's 2part blog on travelling in Vietnam. Thank you very much for your excellent insight and fun topics. Regards Susan
11:55 AM October 29, 2012
Great Blog! Loved the coverage of restaurants, holiday ideas and cooking tips.
15:51 PM October 29, 2012
Mrs Kapila, what a wonderful blog u have. Its informative, interesting and full of information. As a prime time radio presenter in the UK i often use your site in order to find some useful topics and ideas. Bravo for having such a good blog and i hope you are rewarded for your efforts very soon. Deep 'Raja'.
16:07 PM October 29, 2012
Hi Monica, Great site you have got going here! I refer to it almost everyday for tips pertaining to GCSE practise to cooking homemade prawn curry. I like the voucher offer for Perfect Shape Up! Kindest Regards, Priyanka Dubai
06:29 AM October 30, 2012
Really enjoying your blog, loving the recipes and the restaurant reviews! Keep up the good work.
07:28 AM March 08, 2017
Hello, I love to read, and the coverage of Online shopping in uae gourmet restaurants and shops are particularly useful. I have asked the department. The soil is good research. Overall a very good read.