- Home » Expat Blogs » Denmark » Copenhagen » Copenhagen Kitchen
Moved to Copenhagen, DK
Latest Blog Posts »
- not-so-copehagen kitchen 3 years ago True to the header, this blog is again about moving.Although I was having a ball living alone in Copenhagen, it was in fact lonely sometimes. After much consideration I decided to move in with my new boyfriend in a small city in Michigan. Quite a change after living in a European capital for the...
- italian food 7 years ago stupidly i never liked italian food. sure, i have always loved pizza (who doesn't?) and enjoyed the frozen lasagne my mom left for my brother and i to eat when she was working late. but whenever someone suggested to go out to an italian restaurant, i would quickly try to change the venue to a...
- changes 8 years ago soooo... i haven't been posting for a while because of the usual reasons. lazy. uninspired. but also because between this post and the last i have become a divorcée and obviously moved out on my own. my ex-husband and i are still on good terms and we 'share custody' of our two cats, which i am...
- mom was here 9 years ago yeah so my mom came to visit in may and made us all sorts of nice things to eat. of course i had grand plans of taking her out on the town and treating her to the best restaurants copenhagen has to offer, but she had other ideas. she really just wanted to hang out and cook with me; how can i...
- homesick at home 10 years ago i miss my mom. samgyeopsal kimchi chigae pan-fried tofu braised mackerel with radish japchae doenjang chigae tteokbokki
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Copenhagen Kitchen has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!