My Home in Portugal
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to Sail in the Algarve (Part 1) 11 months ago Learning to sail has always been something I've wanted to do. It's romantic: it's just you, the boat, and the crew. To get from one place to another it has to be through the combined efforts and skills of you and your crewmates.
- Our Trip to Costa Nova 2 years ago Last week we made an overnight trip in Wendy, our motorhome, to the seaside town of Costa Nova. We've been working for 3 weeks straight on improving my home in Portugal so it was time to take a little break.
- Meet 'Wendy' the motorhome! 2 years ago It has finally happened: my folks have become hippies! A few months ago when my parents were returning back to England for the winter they made the decision to purchase a motorhome from two of our very good friends.
- How do I take my dog abroad to Portugal? 2 years ago Taking your dog abroad to Portugal or another European country and then bringing them back is pretty straightforward, if you know what you're doing.
- Some Big News and Upcoming Plans 3 years ago The main project last year was the conversion of the old part of the house into an apartment. It was a huge undertaking as we repurposed rooms and fitted both a kitchen and bathroom from scratch. By mid-summer last year it was complete enough for friends and family to come and stay and let us know...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on My Home in Portugal
16:21 PM July 29, 2016
I think this is a great blog, very encouraging, we would like to do something similar but smaller scale, alternating between the two countries, maybe a long term let of a quinta rather than outright purchase, keep blogging and encouraging 'wannabees' like me!! :-) Alan