Latest Blog Posts »
- A highlight of Japan that most tourists never see - Chiba's Mount Nokogiriyama 4 weeks ago Mount Nokogiriyama is a stunning day trip from Tokyo for those that want to see a bit of the countryside. Located on the Boso Peninsula in Kanto, it's a 330-meter high mountain looking over Tokyo bay. While it's a bit of a trek to get there all the way from Chiba, it's definitely worth it! [...]
- 7 ways the new Tokyo book from Super Cheap Japan will save you loads 1 month ago Traveling to Tokyo soon and looking for a travel guide? Super Cheap Tokyo is your perfect companion! It will show you where, when and how to save when traveling in Tokyo and the surrounding Kanto region. I've worked super hard to make it into the ultimate guidebook! Here is what's included to make...
- Super Cheap Tokyo guidebook out now! 1 month ago I'm delighted to announce that Super Cheap Tokyo, the new book from Super Cheap Japan, is out now! It took me a lot of work to do, but I think I've finally come up with the perfect guide for traveling in the capital on a budget. It's available now on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp and all...
- Top 10 ways to save money when booking your Japan holiday 2 months ago Worried about the cost of your holiday to Japan? No need to be in a panic, here are some sure ways to keep your posts down: 1) Get those plane tickets as early as possible Use websites such as Skyscanner to check prices, be flexible and book as quickly as you can. Substantial savings can [...]
- Sneak peak at the new Super Cheap Tokyo book! Read the FREE chapter 2 months ago In case you have not heard, I'm releasing a new book, called Super Cheap Tokyo! With the bestselling success of the Super Cheap Japan guidebook, I've decided to release a book focusing on the amazing capital and the surrounding Kanto region. I lived there for many years, so I know all the best ways...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Cheapo Japan
09:19 AM November 25, 2013
This is not a blog of imagination Japan but real. （I'm japanese and live in Tokyo.）
16:22 PM November 25, 2013
I found this blog really enlighening and easy to read..it's a great idea.