Latest Blog Posts »
- Super Cheap Japan Guide to Japan's Best Resorts 6 days ago Niseko The most popular resort among western visitors, Niseko sits 100km southwest of Sapporo and boasts some of the best powder skiing in Japan. The area has 5 interconnected resorts with corresponding villages of the same names: Niseko Hirafu, Niseko Village, Niseko Annupuri, Niseko Hanazono, and...
- A Super Cheap Japan Guide to Skiing Hakuba 2 months ago A post by John Blagys: The premiere skiing destination in Honshu, Hakuba has been quickly developing into one of the most popular ski resorts in all of Asia. Hakuba gained national recognition after hosting the 1998 Winter Olympics, and the growth has continued since. In fact, this year we...
- A highlight of Japan that most tourists never see - Chiba's Mount Nokogiriyama 4 months ago Mount Nokogiriyama is a stunning day trip from Tokyo for those that want to see a bit of the countryside. Located on the Boso Peninsula in Kanto, it's a 330-meter high mountain looking over Tokyo bay. While it's a bit of a trek to get there all the way from Chiba, it's definitely worth it! [...]
- 7 ways the new Tokyo book from Super Cheap Japan will save you loads 4 months ago Traveling to Tokyo soon and looking for a travel guide? Super Cheap Tokyo is your perfect companion! It will show you where, when and how to save when traveling in Tokyo and the surrounding Kanto region. I've worked super hard to make it into the ultimate guidebook! Here is what's included to make...
- Super Cheap Tokyo guidebook out now! 4 months ago I'm delighted to announce that Super Cheap Tokyo, the new book from Super Cheap Japan, is out now! It took me a lot of work to do, but I think I've finally come up with the perfect guide for traveling in the capital on a budget. It's available now on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp and all...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Cheapo Japan
09:19 AM November 25, 2013
This is not a blog of imagination Japan but real. （I'm japanese and live in Tokyo.）
16:22 PM November 25, 2013
I found this blog really enlighening and easy to read..it's a great idea.