Hippie In Heels
Latest Blog Posts »
- Mount of the Holy Cross: 9 Things I Wished I Knew Before Hiking a 14er 16 hours ago Back in August, my husband and I planned a long weekend trip to Colorado to watch our dear friend run the Leadville 100. We had a few extra days to explore the beauty that is the Mountain West and thought why not check off hiking a 14er off our bucket list. Another couple of friends The post Mount...
- Mount Pleasant, Vancouver: An Up and Coming Neighborhood You Need to Visit 1 week ago I find that, despite being a meticulous planner, my favorite travel discoveries are often accidental ones. That’s how I found Mount Pleasant, Vancouver, an up and coming neighborhood south of downtown. Completely by coincidence, my most recent trip to Vancouver overlapped with a family friend’s...
- Hippie in Heels in 2020 & Beyond 2 weeks ago Hi everyone, Back over the summer, we posted about Rachel's passing and have since shared the remainder of her posts. If you'd like to read them, they're linked below: Don't Miss These 10 Top Places to Visit in Jodhpur 44 Things to Know About Living in Mexico as an Expat Cancun Packing List 10...
- 10 Travel Hacks from 10 Years of Travel 2 months ago I can't believe I've been traveling for ten whole years now! While these days traveling is my full-time job, I traveled a lot on my own for a long time, even before starting Hippie in Heels. Throughout the years and numerous countries, not to mention living in Goa for half of this time, I've...
- 10 Times Bad Things Happened During My Travels & How To Overcome Them 3 months ago I did a survey last year where I aksed people what they wished I talked more about and a few people mentioned they wanted to hear more about the bad side of travel. They wanted to know about when things went wrong for me while traveling and how I dealt with it. I have been The post 10 Times Bad...
Contest Entries »
- Top Ten Differences Between Rural Ohio and Tropical India Expat Blog Awards 2013 Top Ten Differences between Rural Ohio and Tropical IndiaLiving in India is a magical treat for all your senses. At times overwhelming, not a day goes by that you don’t say “Oh my god, did you see that!?” to someone near you. Maybe it’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 12 reviews on Hippie In Heels
07:57 AM December 01, 2013
Great travel blog. The tips on packing was very useful. Also love the Goa secret beach article.
16:04 PM December 01, 2013
Compared to other sites I have checked yours is right at the top. Good pictures and truthfulness make it real. You realize the cons are actually more important than the pros. Great tips for travel, especially for a site still being developed. Keep up the good work!
18:24 PM December 01, 2013
:) awesome blog. So cool that you get to see so many great places and have all of these awesome experiences
19:37 PM December 02, 2013
Not many people have the guts to quit their job - well lets be serious lots of people quit their jobs! - with the ability to plan out worldwide travels, make it on a ridiculously small budget, and make tons of seemingly random friends. The blog is tons of fun to read!!
10:52 AM December 09, 2013
Great blog handy and practical tips, amazing stories and ideas and makes the least adventurous person to wants to go backpacking around the world :D she is a true traveler soul!
12:29 PM December 09, 2013
I love your blog, it has the right amount of helpful information combined with fun. The photos help bring your travels to life! Your adventures could be a movie but filled with practical and unique travel tips.
08:22 AM December 10, 2013
This blog is very nice, I like to read the articles about India.
18:25 PM December 10, 2013
This blog really inspires women around the world to not be afraid to travel alone. Easy to trust your advice because you definitely have the expertise!
22:17 PM December 10, 2013
I love reading your blog. It is fun and I feel like I get to live a little of your adventure with you. Whenever I actually get to do some traveling (retirement maybe?)I will hopefully get to utilize all the tips.
17:15 PM December 11, 2013
I love this travel blog I can't wait to see what she's going to do next it take me places that I may never go thanks have a great time
12:37 PM December 30, 2013
This blog is one to be kept on the radar! It already boasts a diverse range of travel topics, written by a relatable and highly experienced traveler. Looking forward to future posts.
12:11 PM March 21, 2017
Thank you for your interesting article and colorful photos!