Hippie In Heels
Latest Blog Posts »
- Go Red for Rachel: 5k Run & 2-Mile Memorial Walk 2022 1 year ago Hi everyone, this is Rachel's family and friends here. As hard as it is to believe, we approach the three-year anniversary of her passing. For those who are new here or unaware, sadly and tragically, Rachel was taken from us far too soon as a result of complications arising from an unknown heart...
- A Mini Guide to Assagao, North Goa 2 years ago Hello, Jules here, the local Goa expert for Hippie In Heels. I have been living in Goa for nearly 6 years now and have spent a lot of time exploring all there is to see and do. If you haven't had the chance to visit Assagao, below are all the reasons why that needs to The post A Mini Guide to...
- A Cool Staycation in North Goa, Jamboree Creek 2 years ago Looking for a new place to stay in Goa? Our local Goa expert, Jules, recently stayed at the very cool and very tropical Jamboree Creek in North Goa, Mandrem. Here’s what to expect if you want to stay! Jules has started this Staycation Series to bring some love to businesses around the state....
- 12 Amazing Places to Visit on Oahu, Hawaii 2 years ago As someone who has lived on the island for my entire life, I’m always giving people recommendations of places to visit on Oahu. After all, there’s so much more to the island than just the tourist hub of Waikiki! While on Oahu, you can learn about Hawaiian history at ‘Iolani Palace, watch pro...
- 7 Delicious Restaurants to Check Out in NYC 2 years ago Looking for some restaurants to try in NYC? Check out these incredible Black-owned options below! Home for me is all about the food, and I believe in the power of celebrating and supporting Black-owned restaurants year-round. I come from a huge family, so moving to Harlem in the middle of the...
Contest Entries »
- Top Ten Differences Between Rural Ohio and Tropical India Expat Blog Awards 2013 Top Ten Differences between Rural Ohio and Tropical IndiaLiving in India is a magical treat for all your senses. At times overwhelming, not a day goes by that you don’t say “Oh my god, did you see that!?” to someone near you. Maybe it’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 12 reviews on Hippie In Heels
07:57 AM December 01, 2013
Great travel blog. The tips on packing was very useful. Also love the Goa secret beach article.
16:04 PM December 01, 2013
Compared to other sites I have checked yours is right at the top. Good pictures and truthfulness make it real. You realize the cons are actually more important than the pros. Great tips for travel, especially for a site still being developed. Keep up the good work!
18:24 PM December 01, 2013
:) awesome blog. So cool that you get to see so many great places and have all of these awesome experiences
19:37 PM December 02, 2013
Not many people have the guts to quit their job - well lets be serious lots of people quit their jobs! - with the ability to plan out worldwide travels, make it on a ridiculously small budget, and make tons of seemingly random friends. The blog is tons of fun to read!!
10:52 AM December 09, 2013
Great blog handy and practical tips, amazing stories and ideas and makes the least adventurous person to wants to go backpacking around the world :D she is a true traveler soul!
12:29 PM December 09, 2013
I love your blog, it has the right amount of helpful information combined with fun. The photos help bring your travels to life! Your adventures could be a movie but filled with practical and unique travel tips.
08:22 AM December 10, 2013
This blog is very nice, I like to read the articles about India.
18:25 PM December 10, 2013
This blog really inspires women around the world to not be afraid to travel alone. Easy to trust your advice because you definitely have the expertise!
22:17 PM December 10, 2013
I love reading your blog. It is fun and I feel like I get to live a little of your adventure with you. Whenever I actually get to do some traveling (retirement maybe?)I will hopefully get to utilize all the tips.
17:15 PM December 11, 2013
I love this travel blog I can't wait to see what she's going to do next it take me places that I may never go thanks have a great time
12:37 PM December 30, 2013
This blog is one to be kept on the radar! It already boasts a diverse range of travel topics, written by a relatable and highly experienced traveler. Looking forward to future posts.
12:11 PM March 21, 2017
Thank you for your interesting article and colorful photos!