Hippie In Heels
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to Fly with Pets 2 days ago While I already talked how Ben and I took Kit Kat, Shanti, and Omni from India to Mexico, I wanted to write a general guide on how to fly with pets. There's a LOT that goes into it from buying the right crates to making sure your pet isn't freaking out, so here are allThe post How to Fly with Pets...
- An Easy Guide to Washing Clothes While Traveling 1 week ago I've traveled for as short as a week and as long as three months at a time. Since I prefer to pack pretty light on my trips no matter how long or short they are, this means I ultimately wind up with a bunch of laundry at some point! I thought I'd put together a quick guideThe post An Easy Guide...
- Ask Me Anything: How in Shape Do You Need to Be to Travel India? 1 week ago As part of my Ask Me Anything series, I answer common questions I get from readers. You can read other AMA posts here. In this article, I want to answer the question of how in shape do you need to be to travel India or if age is really a factor in coming here. IThe post Ask Me Anything: How in...
- 18 Items I'm Obsessed with from the Anthropologie Summer Sale 2 weeks ago Anyone have a trip coming up and need a cute new travel wardrobe? Anthropologie is one of my favorite brands. Now that I'm living in Merida, it's a lot easier to shop from their online store than it was in Goa, so I've been keeping tabs on their sales and new collections. They're having aThe post...
- 10 Epic India landmarks You Want To Make Sure Are On Your Itinerary 2 weeks ago While daydreaming about your big trip to India, you might be picturing the Taj Mahal at sunset - which is stunning - but it's only one of many India landmarks that are breathtaking. Considering most travelers don't have a lot of time here in India, I wanted to sum up the 10 most beautiful, epic,The...
Contest Entries »
- Top Ten Differences Between Rural Ohio and Tropical India Expat Blog Awards 2013 Top Ten Differences between Rural Ohio and Tropical IndiaLiving in India is a magical treat for all your senses. At times overwhelming, not a day goes by that you don’t say “Oh my god, did you see that!?” to someone near you. Maybe it’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 12 reviews on Hippie In Heels
07:57 AM December 01, 2013
Great travel blog. The tips on packing was very useful. Also love the Goa secret beach article.
16:04 PM December 01, 2013
Compared to other sites I have checked yours is right at the top. Good pictures and truthfulness make it real. You realize the cons are actually more important than the pros. Great tips for travel, especially for a site still being developed. Keep up the good work!
18:24 PM December 01, 2013
:) awesome blog. So cool that you get to see so many great places and have all of these awesome experiences
19:37 PM December 02, 2013
Not many people have the guts to quit their job - well lets be serious lots of people quit their jobs! - with the ability to plan out worldwide travels, make it on a ridiculously small budget, and make tons of seemingly random friends. The blog is tons of fun to read!!
10:52 AM December 09, 2013
Great blog handy and practical tips, amazing stories and ideas and makes the least adventurous person to wants to go backpacking around the world :D she is a true traveler soul!
12:29 PM December 09, 2013
I love your blog, it has the right amount of helpful information combined with fun. The photos help bring your travels to life! Your adventures could be a movie but filled with practical and unique travel tips.
08:22 AM December 10, 2013
This blog is very nice, I like to read the articles about India.
18:25 PM December 10, 2013
This blog really inspires women around the world to not be afraid to travel alone. Easy to trust your advice because you definitely have the expertise!
22:17 PM December 10, 2013
I love reading your blog. It is fun and I feel like I get to live a little of your adventure with you. Whenever I actually get to do some traveling (retirement maybe?)I will hopefully get to utilize all the tips.
17:15 PM December 11, 2013
I love this travel blog I can't wait to see what she's going to do next it take me places that I may never go thanks have a great time
12:37 PM December 30, 2013
This blog is one to be kept on the radar! It already boasts a diverse range of travel topics, written by a relatable and highly experienced traveler. Looking forward to future posts.
12:11 PM March 21, 2017
Thank you for your interesting article and colorful photos!