Hippie In Heels
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Complete Guide on Where to Stay in Costa Rica 2 weeks ago Wondering where to stay in Costa Rica? Here's a guide to the best places to base yourself out of! During chillier mornings here in the frigid North, it’s not uncommon that I catch myself daydreaming about warmer weather, aquamarine waters, lush jungles, and proper sunshine. It’s pretty much all...
- How She's Empowering Women Around the World One Retreat at a Time: An Interview with Alexandra Baackes 3 weeks ago Welcome to our interview with Alexandra Baackes, the blogger behind Alex in Wanderland and founder of Wander Women Retreats! Each month we're highlighting different female travelers who have really made the world their oyster. Rachel always had a fearless way of traveling, and we want to...
- The Best Waterfalls in Oregon: Your Ultimate Guide 1 month ago Have you ever been to a place that kept pulling you back? You visit again and again and never get sick of it. It constantly shows you new things, there are new surprises, and you uncover something else you love about it with each visit? One of those places for me is Oregon. I will The post The Best...
- Essential Costa Rica Travel Tips for Planning Your Vacation 1 month ago All the top Costa Rica travel tips to plan your trip! Whether you are a nature lover, beach bum, adventure enthusiast, or simply looking to relax, Costa Rica truly does have something to offer everyone. Wildlife, beaches, national parks, lakes, hot springs, volcanoes, waterfalls...the list is...
- How to Spend a Weekend in Buffalo, NY 1 month ago It may be surprising, but there are actually a lot of wonderful ways to spend a weekend in Buffalo! When I moved to here for my (now ex) partner’s work, I received a lot of snide comments from Americans and Canadians. (People from outside North America didn’t tend to know where it was, so...
Contest Entries »
- Top Ten Differences Between Rural Ohio and Tropical India Expat Blog Awards 2013 Top Ten Differences between Rural Ohio and Tropical IndiaLiving in India is a magical treat for all your senses. At times overwhelming, not a day goes by that you don’t say “Oh my god, did you see that!?” to someone near you. Maybe it’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: India Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in India!Copy and paste code to display the India Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 12 reviews on Hippie In Heels
07:57 AM December 01, 2013
Great travel blog. The tips on packing was very useful. Also love the Goa secret beach article.
16:04 PM December 01, 2013
Compared to other sites I have checked yours is right at the top. Good pictures and truthfulness make it real. You realize the cons are actually more important than the pros. Great tips for travel, especially for a site still being developed. Keep up the good work!
18:24 PM December 01, 2013
:) awesome blog. So cool that you get to see so many great places and have all of these awesome experiences
19:37 PM December 02, 2013
Not many people have the guts to quit their job - well lets be serious lots of people quit their jobs! - with the ability to plan out worldwide travels, make it on a ridiculously small budget, and make tons of seemingly random friends. The blog is tons of fun to read!!
10:52 AM December 09, 2013
Great blog handy and practical tips, amazing stories and ideas and makes the least adventurous person to wants to go backpacking around the world :D she is a true traveler soul!
12:29 PM December 09, 2013
I love your blog, it has the right amount of helpful information combined with fun. The photos help bring your travels to life! Your adventures could be a movie but filled with practical and unique travel tips.
08:22 AM December 10, 2013
This blog is very nice, I like to read the articles about India.
18:25 PM December 10, 2013
This blog really inspires women around the world to not be afraid to travel alone. Easy to trust your advice because you definitely have the expertise!
22:17 PM December 10, 2013
I love reading your blog. It is fun and I feel like I get to live a little of your adventure with you. Whenever I actually get to do some traveling (retirement maybe?)I will hopefully get to utilize all the tips.
17:15 PM December 11, 2013
I love this travel blog I can't wait to see what she's going to do next it take me places that I may never go thanks have a great time
12:37 PM December 30, 2013
This blog is one to be kept on the radar! It already boasts a diverse range of travel topics, written by a relatable and highly experienced traveler. Looking forward to future posts.
12:11 PM March 21, 2017
Thank you for your interesting article and colorful photos!