The Traveling Natural
Latest Blog Posts »
- How I Filofax My Life 3 weeks ago Filofax beauty! Mine is actually the Marble version though
- Examined Life...and Blog 2 months ago The fire was reignited in me, a few months ago, to get back into blogging. And finally out of my writer’s block funk. And then life happened again and I stopped. It wasn’t just the lack excitement for blogging that left, it was the fact that I haven’t been traveling. And had no new travel...
- The Secret Law of Attraction in 2 Simple Tips! 9 months ago I learned about The Secret Law of Attraction over 10 or 15 years ago. I’m not sure if it started with the movie The Secret or watching the Oprah show. But I’ve internalized and practiced the message for and I must admit it does “work”. Why is work in quotations Tamara? With anything in...
- Still there? 1 year ago Hey fellow travelers! I’m doing a quick check in to see if anyone still views this blog. If you happen upon this message, leave a comment below telling me what content update you would like to see/read. Thanks! Back soon… The post Still there? appeared first on TravelingNatural.
- Leaving the Peace Corps 1 year ago Leaving the Peace Corps Close of Service (COS) is the time when your Peace Corps service comes to an end. Its precursor is the Close of Service Conference which takes place about four or five months before you leave country. My COS was actually the last friday in July (2016) which also happened to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on The Traveling Natural
10:55 AM November 11, 2014
This blog is very informative! The topics are endless. The blogger's writing skills are personal, witty and descriptive. Hope she keeps on writing because I'm a true fan!
02:44 AM November 14, 2014
Who knew Botswana was that cold at night? I love these little insights. Keep writing. I will be back. (I have no natural hair stories. I am lucky to have hair.)
03:27 AM November 18, 2014
Very informative and fun to navigate! I spent a lot of time checking out the photos and reading the posts. If you ever need advice from someone who has traveled extensively, the Traveling Natural blog is the blog to read!