The Traveling Natural
Latest Blog Posts »
- Financial Peace University Review #1 2 months ago I’ve decided to share my journey through the Financial Peace University classes. I think I will record videos too with my review. Today was the first day and it was pretty interesting. Our classes are held at a local church. The start of the semester coincided with the pastor’s month-long...
- 5 Tips for better Self-Care at work 1 month ago I need to slow down…and practice better self-care at work. Last Thursday I burned my leg really badly at work. “How on earth did you manage that girl?!!” Well, It was a day when I had to be in the office super early, at 6 am, and I guess I was moving too fast? Even […] The post 5 Tips for...
- Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone 3 months ago When is the last time you decided you were stepping out of your comfort zone? Yea, maybe two months ago in January, right? Probably around New Year’s? Yea, me too. I’ve been thinking about signing up for acting or improv classes for the past year. But never made the commitment. Why? Laziness...
- How I Filofax My Life 4 months ago Filofax beauty! Mine is actually the Marble version though
- Examined Life...and Blog 4 months ago The fire was reignited in me, a few months ago, to get back into blogging. And finally out of my writer’s block funk. And then life happened again and I stopped. It wasn’t just the lack excitement for blogging that left, it was the fact that I haven’t been traveling. And had no new travel...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on The Traveling Natural
10:55 AM November 11, 2014
This blog is very informative! The topics are endless. The blogger's writing skills are personal, witty and descriptive. Hope she keeps on writing because I'm a true fan!
02:44 AM November 14, 2014
Who knew Botswana was that cold at night? I love these little insights. Keep writing. I will be back. (I have no natural hair stories. I am lucky to have hair.)
03:27 AM November 18, 2014
Very informative and fun to navigate! I spent a lot of time checking out the photos and reading the posts. If you ever need advice from someone who has traveled extensively, the Traveling Natural blog is the blog to read!