The Bohemian Diaries
Latest Blog Posts »
- Typography for Travel Bloggers: The Best SANS-SERIF Fonts 2 weeks ago There’s no denying that sans-serif fonts have dominated the typography trends of the last decade, and what’s not to love about them?! Sans-serif fonts are cool and contemporary, modern and often… The post Typography for Travel Bloggers: The Best SANS-SERIF Fonts appeared first on The Bohemian...
- Bolivia Wildfires: Current Updates, News, and International Headlines 3 weeks ago Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Monday, August 26 Weeks have passed and thousands of wildfires continue to burn rampantly through the Bolivian regions of the Chiquitano, Amazon, and Pantanal, where over… The post Bolivia Wildfires: Current Updates, News, and International Headlines appeared first on The...
- Typography for Travel Bloggers: The Best SERIF Fonts 4 weeks ago Let me take a moment to start this post off by declaring I LOVE SERIF FONTS. As a journalist with a background in newspapers and print magazines, I will always be… The post Typography for Travel Bloggers: The Best SERIF Fonts appeared first on The Bohemian Diaries.
- Bolivian Brewers Bring World Flavors to the SCZ Beer Scene 3 months ago Bolivia is in the midst of a microbrewery boom, and for beer enthusiasts who find themselves living or traveling in the heart of South America, there’s never been a better time to… The post Bolivian Brewers Bring World Flavors to the SCZ Beer Scene appeared first on The Bohemian Diaries.
- 16 FREE Handwritten Fonts for Bloggers in 2019 4 months ago Well hello, fellow bloggers! I’m currently in the middle of rebranding The Bohemian Diaries (the new logo and web design is not yet live as of May 2019), and I’ve wrapped my absolute… The post 16 FREE Handwritten Fonts for Bloggers in 2019 appeared first on The Bohemian Diaries.
Contest Entries »
- Bolivia Survival Guide: Top 10 Essential Tips for Traveling Bolivia Expat Blog Awards 2013 When I first arrived in Bolivia ten months ago, I mistook it's picturesque backdrops for some sort of indication that life here would be just as quaint. Take it from me, folks – for a country comparable to the size of California and Texas...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Bolivia Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Bolivia!Copy and paste code to display the Bolivia Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on The Bohemian Diaries
16:27 PM October 30, 2015
From Laplace, La.(between New Orleans and Baton Rouge).Like the way you alternate paragraphs by using spanish and english. Have been taking spanish lessons from friend and his wife, who both visit Merida, Mexico. Been thinking about moving to some spanish speaking countries since I've reached 70 and can finally collect max in social security. Good luck to you.