Latest Blog Posts »
- Life Between Two Countries 3 years ago I live between two worlds. Stark contrasts of each other.Two wallets contain a glimpse of each life. One guards my pesos as well as a few scattered American quarters that piss me off when frantically searching for change. It houses a permanent resident visa, a flimsy drivers...
- Día de Los Muertos in México 3 years ago November in México signifies the return of seasonal friends, the prospect of cooler weather, and the arrival of my favorite holiday! Día de los MuertosOur celebration of this Mexican tradition has grown over the years, as we better understand its significance, the local culture and...
- Another Year...& A Couple More Stories to Tell 3 years ago Shortly before I abandoned my beloved blog, I mentioned a "Fuck-it, Why Not" action plan. Well, that action plan is now my reality. The transition out of the classroom has been made. My days are spent in tranquility, I rarely put shoes on my feet, I lay on the ground to snuggle Sanchito...
- Tequila, Mexico is a Real Place 4 years ago I am convinced the magical town of Tequila was put on Earth for several reasons:For parents to reap revenge on their children for the numerous birthday parties, school talent shows, and theme parks they must painfully endure. To save gringos from the embarrassing morning-after too...
- Mayo In México 4 years ago May is a season of transition. May is dusty. Tourists & seasonal folks leave. A few people like us, linger behind with the locals, recovering from the high season. May is the month of diarrhea...if you are going to get sick, it is going to be May. The humidity & heat creep back....
Contest Entries »
- How to Be More Like a Local When Visiting the Puerto Vallarta Area of Mexico Expat Blog Awards 2013 How To Be More Like A Local When Visiting the Puerto Vallarta Area of Mexico10. Take off your closed toed shoes; let your toes breathe and feel the fresh air (and get rid of that winter sock tan)! Seeing somebody walk down the beach in shoes is a...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Mexico Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Mexico!Copy and paste code to display the Mexico Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on Team Fuber
14:45 PM December 05, 2013
Love this blog, it's the best Expat/Mexico blog I've come across! #1!!!
21:03 PM December 05, 2013
A good read ... well written
22:52 PM December 05, 2013
I LOVE this blog! It is always interesting and diverse. Kind of makes me want to move to Mexico!!
23:22 PM December 05, 2013
Fun blog! Well written, interesting and diverse.
02:10 AM December 06, 2013
Fantastic perspective and creative writing. It is fun to live a little vicariously through Jen and Sam.
03:01 AM December 06, 2013
After visiting Mexico, I can confirm that this blog is the real deal. El mejor! Y muy autentico! You will want to read this baby daily. And once you do, you will want to visit. Or move. Or grow a beard.
13:16 PM December 07, 2013
So nice to read a blog by writers based in Nayarit!
20:57 PM December 09, 2013
Love this blog for the great photos and Jen's signature sense of humor!
01:43 AM December 10, 2013
Whenever I log on to read this blog I'm unsure if I will laugh, smile, learn something new or have the urge to stay in Mexico longer. Jen has surprised me with her ability to write with so much passion. Happy my wife is dedicated to writing and sharing our adventures.
23:52 PM December 12, 2013
I love it, I can't get enough! Your ability to tell a story makes me feel like I'm there!
01:55 AM December 13, 2013
Great fun with lots of useful information! I like the tone of the articles and the enthusiasm behind, while keeping everything very real. Fantastic!
00:09 AM September 03, 2014
Funny, inspiring and very much the American Dream I have! To be free to live as I please...
16:28 PM May 14, 2018
Great blog! I have a question. When I was in Puerto Vallarta, I picked up a buy and sell paper that was mostly in Spanish that had all kinds if classified ads in it. I cannot remember the name of it. Can anyone refresh my memory?