Orvieto or Bust - Stories of a Life in Italy
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Pandemic Era 10 months ago When this global pandemic is finally over, the repercussions will be felt for a very long time
- I'm Broke and I'm Going on a Shopping Spree 11 months ago Spreading the wealth to help Italy's businesses survive
- On day one there was sunshine. On day two there are clouds 11 months ago As Phase Two begins in Italy, the pandemic’s changing landscape requires a new set of coping mechanisms
- Silver Linings 1 year ago It’s day 14 of Italy’s nationwide Coronavirus lockdown and things are looking pretty grim. As we struggle to digest the barrage of statistical grafts with redlines climbing upward and social media posts spreading false information faster than the virus itself, it’s important to acknowledge...
- On the Island of Orvieto 1 year ago In the days leading up to Italy’s Coronavirus outbreak, I took a rather Pollyannaish stance on the impending health crisis. I preferred to look on the bright side, figuring the panic and hand-wringing was all for naught. I was wrong. Our entire country is now on lockdown—a measure aimed at...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Orvieto or Bust - Stories of a Life in Italy
00:39 AM February 21, 2019
I'm just beginning my search about moving to Orvieto, Italy. I have not read many blogs yet.