An Expat Abroad
Latest Blog Posts »
- Raw Vegan Menu at Al Meylas | Four Seasons Abu Dhabi 3 days ago Presentation on the plate is important. But as a chef I believe it is crucial to focus first on the flavours you are creating. And above all, respect the product.” Chef Christian Buenrostro The post Raw Vegan Menu at Al Meylas | Four Seasons Abu Dhabi appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- Restaurant Month with Chef Tom Aikens | The Abu Dhabi EDITION 6 days ago “I like to do a whole host of different cuisines and tastes and experimentation. It’s nice and also it just shows I can do from fine-dining to casual eating.” Tom Aikens The post Restaurant Month with Chef Tom Aikens | The Abu Dhabi EDITION appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- London Walks & All | UK 3 weeks ago “During my 30 year police career I got to know London very well. I am a qualified London guide who is passionate about my city.” Grant Lander The post London Walks & All | UK appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- Afternoon Tea | Ham Yard Hotel 1 month ago "Hotels should be living things not stuffy institutions.” Tim and Kit Kemp The post Afternoon Tea | Ham Yard Hotel appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- In Pictures | University of Sussex Graduation 1 month ago "One of the wonderful things about Sussex ceremonies are that they're unpredictable and kind of raucous, and energetic and energising and who wouldn't want to be a part of that?" Sanjeev Bhaskar OBE The post In Pictures | University of Sussex Graduation appeared first on anexpatabroad.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » An Expat Abroad has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!