An Expat Abroad
Latest Blog Posts »
- Black Tap | Mamsha Al Saadiyat 8 months ago Burgers, beers and beach views are all on the menu at the new Black Tap at Mamsha Al Saadiyat. The post Black Tap | Mamsha Al Saadiyat appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- Pizza Night | Dino's Bistro Italiano 8 months ago Calling all pizza lovers, Dino’s Bistro Italiano has introduced a twice weekly experience celebrating the much loved Italian dish. The post Pizza Night | Dino’s Bistro Italiano appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- Ave Mario | Covent Garden, London 8 months ago Ave Mario in London’s Covent Garden is the latest opening from the Big Mamma Group who also own the hugely popular Gloria and Circolo Popolare. Like the other two venues, Ave Mario serves a menu filled with Italian classic dishes and is overly flamboyant in its design. The post Ave Mario | Covent...
- The Tiffany Blue Box Cafe | Harrods, London 8 months ago Knightsbridge, London. The history of the iconic jewellery store is combined with a modern space bedecked in the brand’s trademark blue hue. The post The Tiffany Blue Box Cafe | Harrods, London appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- The Merchant House | Bahrain 8 months ago Bahrain’s first five-star boutique hotel, The Merchant House is located in a repurposed 1950’s government building in the heart of Manama’s old town. The post The Merchant House | Bahrain appeared first on anexpatabroad.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » An Expat Abroad has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!