An Expat Abroad
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ramadan Dining in Abu Dhabi | 2021 3 days ago A variety of Ramadan dining options will be available in various locations in Abu Dhabi and to suit all budgets (with social distancing regulations). Menus will be offering traditional fare while others may present a more modern or international interpretation. The post Ramadan Dining in Abu Dhabi...
- Friday Brunch | Oak Room Abu Dhabi 1 week ago “Experience world class ingredients with British rock 'n roll flair.” Oak Room Abu Dhabi The post Friday Brunch | Oak Room Abu Dhabi appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- La Salle | Abu Dhabi 1 week ago 'The venue and decor alone set the tone for an unforgettable dining experience'. La Salle The post La Salle | Abu Dhabi appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- Marsana at Al Hudayriyat Island | Abu Dhabi 2 weeks ago Marsana, the place where colourful beach huts, vibrant street art, sculptures and dining outlets have been brought together to create a delightful waterfront entertainment district. The post Marsana at Al Hudayriyat Island | Abu Dhabi appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- Egg-citing Easter Dining 2021 | Abu Dhabi 2 weeks ago Here’s six egg-cellent ideas for Easter dining in the capital this year. The post Egg-citing Easter Dining 2021 | Abu Dhabi appeared first on anexpatabroad.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » An Expat Abroad has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!