An Expat Abroad
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wahat Al Karama | Abu Dhabi 5 days ago The memorial opened four years ago on 30th November 2016, which is also known as Commemoration Day The post Wahat Al Karama | Abu Dhabi appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- 5 Things To Try in Abu Dhabi | National Day Weekend 2020 1 week ago There’s no doubt things are looking a little different this year but the weather is great and the good news is there’s lots of new things to do in the capital. The post 5 Things To Try in Abu Dhabi | National Day Weekend 2020 appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- Kulture House | Dubai 2 weeks ago “The difference between something good & something great is attention to detail.” Kulture House The post Kulture House | Dubai appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- FIVE Jumeriah Village | Dubai 3 weeks ago Rooms are modern with a feature freestanding bathtub with floor-to-ceiling windows that offers guests a soak with an amazing vista The post FIVE Jumeriah Village | Dubai appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- My Experience Flying During a Pandemic | UAE to UK 3 months ago Making the decision to travel is a personal one, weighing up all the pros and cons and factoring in the quarantine rules in both your home country and destination. The post My Experience Flying During a Pandemic | UAE to UK appeared first on anexpatabroad.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » An Expat Abroad has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!