An Expat Abroad
Latest Blog Posts »
- Pizza Night | Dino's Bistro Italiano 2 days ago Calling all pizza lovers, Dino’s Bistro Italiano has introduced a twice weekly experience celebrating the much loved Italian dish. The post Pizza Night | Dino’s Bistro Italiano appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- Ave Mario | Covent Garden, London 1 week ago Ave Mario in London’s Covent Garden is the latest opening from the Big Mamma Group who also own the hugely popular Gloria and Circolo Popolare. Like the other two venues, Ave Mario serves a menu filled with Italian classic dishes and is overly flamboyant in its design. The post Ave Mario | Covent...
- The Tiffany Blue Box Cafe | Harrods, London 1 week ago Knightsbridge, London. The history of the iconic jewellery store is combined with a modern space bedecked in the brand’s trademark blue hue. The post The Tiffany Blue Box Cafe | Harrods, London appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- The Merchant House | Bahrain 1 week ago Bahrain’s first five-star boutique hotel, The Merchant House is located in a repurposed 1950’s government building in the heart of Manama’s old town. The post The Merchant House | Bahrain appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- Let's Padel Academy | Abu Dhabi 2 months ago “Let’s Padel Academy was born out of passion & love for padel tennis.” Let’s Padel Academy The latest sporting craze has arrived in full force in Abu Dhabi. Padel is a fun and fast paced racket sport that’s a hybrid of tennis and squash with a bit of racquetball thrown in. So what... The...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » An Expat Abroad has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!