An Expat Abroad
Latest Blog Posts »
- The Warehouse Wine & Tapas Bar |Pearl Rotana 2 days ago There’s no denying Abu Dhabi has some great dining and nightlife spots but most lack guests and therefore atmosphere, The Warehouse Wine & Tapas Bar is no such a place. The post The Warehouse Wine & Tapas Bar |Pearl Rotana appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- Brow Lamination | Twiink Studio 5 days ago I was invited back to Twiink, the charming pink fronted brow and lash studio in Al Muneera to try their newest treatment, Brow Lamination (aka a brow lift). The post Brow Lamination | Twiink Studio appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- 6 Places to Celebrate Valentine's Day | Abu Dhabi 1 week ago With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it’s time to think about chocolates, flowers and a romantic dinner. Here’s six places in the capital to celebrate the day of love in style on Friday 14th February. The post 6 Places to Celebrate Valentine’s Day | Abu Dhabi appeared first on...
- Jubail Mangrove Park | Abu Dhabi 2 weeks ago Abu Dhabi’s newest leisure attraction, Jubail Mangrove Park, opened at the end of January. The post Jubail Mangrove Park | Abu Dhabi appeared first on anexpatabroad.
- Galle Face Hotel | Colombo, Sri Lanka 4 weeks ago The five-star Galle Face Hotel is a majestic, colonial building that sits in a prime location in the heart of Colombo, Sri Lanka’s capital city. The post Galle Face Hotel | Colombo, Sri Lanka appeared first on anexpatabroad.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » An Expat Abroad has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!