Turkey's For Life
Latest Blog Posts »
- June Life In Fethiye - With A Generous Dose Of July 1 year ago It was all going so well! We’d just got our monthly Fethiye news updates back to a nice monthly cycle. And then the end of June, beginning of July got really busy. And here we are with a good chunk of July already behind us. Such is life… Let’s have a catch up of what’s […] The post June...
- Rose Börek With Potato & Spinach - Patatesli Ispanaklı Gül Böreği 1 year ago Our gül böreği recipe is what we’re going to be making in this article. One of life’s simple foodie pleasures; the famous Turkish pastries; börek. And arguably, the börek with the prettiest name is gül böreği (rose börek). Well, we think so, at least. Gül böreği is a staple in...
- Fethiye News May 2022 - A Month Of Festivals 1 year ago In the month where the inici kefal (pearl mullet) of Van Lake begin their difficult journey upstream to spawn, the summer season really begins in earnest here in Fethiye. After the last couple of years, we’ve got to say, it’s great to see so many people around, enjoying their holidays (despite...
- Highland Retreat, Nif - A Weekend Break In The Tranquility Of Local Mountain Pastures 1 year ago Let’s get away from it all with a visit to Nif village in the highlands close to Fethiye… The Muğla Province, of which Fethiye is a part, is more famously known internationally for being at the heart of Turkeys Turquoise Coast. It is, however, a spectacular coastline that is flanked by rugged...
- Motto Dining, Çalış Beach 1 year ago It’s high time we wrote about Motto! It’s strange, really. All the time we’ve been doing this blog, we’ve written about places where we like to eat and drink around Fethiye and surroundings. Some of these places are regulars. Others are places we might drop into once or twice a year. But...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Turkey's For Life
14:16 PM October 27, 2012
Great Blog about life in Fethiye and the Turkish culture........interesting photo's of everyday life in Fethiye and some parts of Turkey. Great recipes and reviews of Turkish cuisine and pics. Always a good read.....and comments are nice.
16:09 PM November 20, 2012
This blog is outstanding as the go-to resource for all things Fetiye! I really appreciate the view of longterm expats into Southern Turkey. Now I just have to get down there and see it for myself!
13:20 PM November 24, 2012
I love Turkey's for Life. Julia and Barry are so passionate about Fethiye and so knowledgeable. I learn a ton from reading their blog and their food posts are absolutely mouth watering!
22:36 PM June 02, 2022
I am totally new to this sit, nevertheless having been in Fethiye last July and August I had the opportunity to meet several local people as well as foreigner residing in Fethiye. I can say that I was surprise how nice the people I had the opportunity to meet during our long holiday last year me and my wife. The impression that embraced me is sufficient to say that Fethiye deserve to be at the top of the expat blogs in Turkey. Just a note, we love Fethiye to an extend that we bought a R.E. there; were we intend to retire very soon. Regards to everybody. Ziad