A Miami expat in Florence
Latest Blog Posts »
- Your Guide To The Safest Sunscreens. Toss Those Chemicals And Try These. 2 months ago I was blessed with pale, thin skin. Thanks Mom. Not sure why I couldn’t have inherited my Father’s dark, tan skin that never seems to age, but here I am,… The post Your Guide To The Safest Sunscreens. Toss Those Chemicals And Try These. appeared first on Tiana Kai.
- When Tim Ferriss Asked Me What Podcasts I Listen To 8 months ago First off, I can barely remember words making their way out of my mouth when I met Time Ferriss. I vividly remember two things: I shook his hand for a… The post When Tim Ferriss Asked Me What Podcasts I Listen To appeared first on Tiana Kai.
- How To Be An Influencer? What Not To Do! 8 months ago Great, so you want free swag and those grown-up feels of adding #spo to a post? Welcome aboard! I’ve been thinking a lot about Influencer Marketing lately for a few… The post How To Be An Influencer? What Not To Do! appeared first on Tiana Kai.
- How To Be Productive And Win — Eat That Frog! 8 months ago Being productive is not easy. It’s really hard. With an overload of notifications, busywork, meetings and responsibilities it’s tough to learn how to be productive these days and especially stick… The post How To Be Productive And Win — Eat That Frog! appeared first on Tiana Kai.
- How To Live Like A Local — Florence Apartments 1 year ago Two and a half years passed since I lived in Florence. After drinking up every minute of my three years in the Tuscan city, my time was up. I packed… The post How To Live Like A Local — Florence Apartments appeared first on Tiana Kai.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A Miami expat in Florence
19:28 PM November 17, 2012
Okay, I know most of you are going to get hooked on this blog because of the fairytale story... yeah, yeah, American falls in love with Italian and moves from Miami to Florence. (Could you pick two cooler cities?) It's a story that can't fail. But while you are all eating up the narrative, some of us are actually impressed by the photos. This blog has some amazing photos. They are beautiful! How does she make food looks so good?!?
11:23 AM August 27, 2013
I agree! ;)