Me in Blogland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Recipe of the month: Roasted Butternut Squash and Farro Salad 4 days ago Yes!!!Finally the time has come for another salad on the blog (bring my grand total to three
- Valentine's Special: Nanaimo Bars 1 week ago I saw these delectable bars on a blog I religiously follow about 7 years ago and it was love at first sight! Until then, I had frankly never even heard of Nanaimo Bars.The Nanaimo bar is a dessert item of Canadian origin. This no-bake dessert is named after the city of Nanaimo, British Columbia, on...
- A Family Picnic to Upper Seletar Reservoir, Singapore 3 weeks ago This post is long overdue!I had made up my mind to blog about all the places in Singapore that are worth visiting. Both the popular tourist hotspots as well as the quieter, off-the-beaten-track kind of places. This post identifies with the latter category.So, last year, a few months before the...
- Recipe of the month: Aloo Soya Ki Subzi (Potato and Soya Chunks Curry) 2 months ago Presenting the first recipe post of 2019! This recipe is new territory for me and I am pleased that I have kick started the year by going out of my comfort zone
- Chinese New Year Goodies from Poon Confectionery via CNYDelivery.com 2 months ago Product ReviewiBefore I start my post, I'd like to wish all my readers a very Happy New Year 2019
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Me in Blogland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!