Me in Blogland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Restaurant review: La Braceria Pizza & Grill, Singapore 1 day ago So a few weeks ago, I met up with three of my batch mates from dental school. Whenever any of us from the batch meet (it doesn’t matter how big or small the gathering), the event never fails to evoke pure nostalgia and is guaranteed to bring on roars of laughter! It has been 14 years since we...
- Baker's Corner: Fudgy Chocolate Cake 2 weeks ago The introduction to this post is going to be (kinda) short and sweet
- Recipe of the month: Maggi Pakoda 3 weeks ago You know what I do when I have my mom or MIL around? I usually bug them to pull out one of their much-loved signature recipes from their personal recipe repertoire and make it just so I can document it on my blog
- Paperless Post: Beautiful Customizable Online Invitations for Every Occasion 1 month ago Service ReviewiI know things have been pretty quiet around here lately but I am very much alive folks! A quick trip back home kept me away from blogging for a few weeks.So if you don’t know this already, I express myself best through words. I believe that I am more a writer than a talker (many...
- Book review: the Century trilogy by Ken Follett 2 months ago This is the most time-consuming and tricky book review I have ever written! Reviewing three novels (each around 800-1000+ pages long) is not a simple task as you can imagine. I can't even wrap my head around the hours of extensive research, painstaking effort and revisions the author Ken...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Me in Blogland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!