Irish in Asia - Sharing the oddities of living in China
Latest Blog Posts »
- Custom Chinese Electric Bike (Test Ride) 2 years ago This bike uses lead acid batteries, and its due to get them replaced. Also in this video a very cute puppy, a horrible pink Maserati, and a look inside a Chinese electric bike workshop! New videos every Friday! Advertisements
- A Night in Hangzhou 2 years ago A little exploring around Hangzhou, Zhejiang at night. West Lake, a lot of people, and street food! Some good spots if you want to know what to do in Hangzhou.
- Traffic In China 2 years ago Little bit of a different kind of video on my channel. I took this footage last year and didn’t know what to do with it. So here… Enjoy!
- Shanghai to Ireland... Travel Vlog 2 years ago Short and sweet little video showing the 2 days travel between China and Ireland! Enjoy!
- China... Food and Thoughts (Episode 3) 2 years ago In this episode we sample…. Pork Floss, Rice Porridge, Mystery Food, Yellow Wine, and Yogurt flavour crisps!!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Irish in Asia - Sharing the oddities of living in China
17:50 PM April 17, 2016
Nice Bike, It looks fun. Traffic does look pretty rough. Thanks for keeping it real.