Latest Blog Posts »
- Binky the Angel Dear Lovey 2 months ago Binky is a beautiful, blue, soft, snuggly hippo, made by the American company Angel Dear and posted to Scotland by an old family friend
- Eight Days in Hawaii 4 months ago Hawaii is one of those places that even as a child I harboured dreams of visiting one day. I didn’t know much more about it than I’d read in my school encyclopedia – I’m not even sure that I realised it’s a US state, or that it consists of many islands, not just one – […]
- 2020: Beginnings and Endings 4 months ago It took its time coming this year, but summer is finally, officially here. There have been beach walks and paddles in the river, there have been windows flung open to let in the breeze, and there have been gin and tonics in the garden. What a relief. When we reached mid-December and still had our...
- A day trip from Hobart onboard wooden ship SV Rhona H 6 months ago One of the wonderful boat trips you can take from Hobart is onboard the SV Rhona H.
- Late Spring in Tasmania 7 months ago Last weekend was Hobart Show Day, which as every Tasmanian will tell you means that it should now be safe to plant your tomatoes outside without fear of frost. Should being the operative word. Spring weather is notoriously unpredictable and this year has been no exception. Last week there was snow...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Dorky Mum has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!