Janey in Mersin
Latest Blog Posts »
- How much have you integrated into Turkish culture? 3 weeks ago I had an interview with an UK-based blogger recently and he asked me this question. I’m not usually lost for words (in fact you can rarely shut me up), but I was in this case. How much have I really integrated into Turkish culture? After over eight years here, I don’t think I’ve integrated...
- Pomegranates And Olive 4 months ago For those of you not in the know I have finally released my follow-up novel Pomegranates and Olive. Curious? I know you are, so here’s the paperback cover: I’m not going to bang on about how wonderful Pomegranates and Olive is, even though it is, in fact here are a few of the early reviews:...
- Letting Go and Moving On 7 months ago Well this sounds like a pleasant post, doesn’t it? Truth be told it’s not as drastic as one might think but the end of my marriage is something that sent me into a total spiral and taught me that I’m a stronger bitch than I ever gave myself credit for. The whole COVID bok (shit […]
- Dog v. Nemesis 1 year ago More than a few weeks back My Hurley Dog (who as you can see by his mug shot below, is the epitome of a gentleman’s gentleman) and I were in the garden with my various in-laws making bread when who should appear over the back fence but my nemesis, asshole rooster. For those of you […]
- Squirt, squirt 1 year ago Heads up readers. This will be a post about going potty, not crazy, but the other potty, you know, in the bathroom… anyway, you have been warned. When the world went crazy for toilet paper during COVID-19, most of us in Turkey were pretty chill about the need to stock up because we have...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Janey in Mersin has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!