Chiara's Coffee Table
Latest Blog Posts »
- Out with the new, in with the old 2 years ago … since yesterday I’m the proud owner of a Celine Teen Classic bag. It’s burgundy and I can’t wait to pair it with my favorite leather jacket and silk scarfs, with high-waist denim and white T-shirts, with linen shirts and summer dresses. But I guess the most interesting point I’d like to...
- The beauty of morning runs 3 years ago It makes me feel free, powerful and in control to go running early in the morning. It doesn’t need to be a long run, or a fast one, as long as it’s challenging enough to break a sweat. There is something poetic about running – it’s free, you just need a good pair of running shoes and...
- Welcome (back)! 3 years ago …and after 6 months of thinking, video-calling, drafting & reviewing between Beijing and Shenzhen, the new Chiara’s Coffee Table is live! This blog has evolved together with me and has been a pretty much constant presence in my life since its first launch, back in 2013. How is the new Coffee...
- Creativity comes in many shapes 3 years ago Twenty years ago I met a man. Back then, he was not more than a boy, kind, gentle, generous. He would ride his motorbike to school without a helmet, play tennis with his friends, be the soul of the party and then spend hours and hours at his piano doing scales and studying ‘solfeggio’. He […]
- The light at the end of the tunnel 3 years ago It's there - I promise. I see it.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Chiara's Coffee Table has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!