Latest Blog Posts »
- One Month of Full Time RVing: How Much Does It REALLY Cost? 3 weeks ago Well, we wrapped up our first month on the road full-time RVing. Its been a while since we updated the blog, as not only have we been busy overcoming new challenges that living in an RV presents, but we’ve covered over 3,000 miles since we left Florida in May. I thought I’d do a one […]
- New Chapter, New Home: Full-Time RV Living 4 months ago We’ve been trying to catch up on posts from our adventures in Europe at the end of last year, but I thought I would fast forward to present day for a minute. We flew home for Christmas, left New Year’s Day for Panama and Colombia for a month, and then flew back home to Florida […]
- Finally Getting To See The Christmas Markets in Europe 3 months ago Picking up right after our Balkan road trip, we finished in Zagreb where we returned the car and checked into an Airbnb right in the center of town. The timing was perfect as it was right as the Christmas Markets were getting into full swing. I’m not sure if it was all of the Christmas […]
- Cost of Living 3 Weeks in Medellín, Colombia 5 months ago The affordable cost of living is one of the most appealing factors for digital nomads or expats living in Medellín, Colombia (among many other things as mentioned in my last post). We were excited to see how it stacked up in comparison with S.E. Asia, Eastern Europe and, of course, the US. In the...
- Mixed Feelings on Medellín, Colombia 5 months ago After we found ourselves a little let down by Panama, we booked a flight to Medellín, Colombia. We couldn’t go home as our tax year to qualify for the FEIE (Foreign Earned Income Exclusion) wasn’t up until the end of January but we knew we didn’t want to stay in Panama that long (more on...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Trading Traveler has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!