Latest Blog Posts »
- So You're Looking For Fun Things To Do In Boise? We've Got You Covered. 2 months ago A visit to Idahos capital will prove to be an adventure that you are not soon to forget. With a population of around 200,000, the city is very culturally diverse, and there is always something interesting going on. It offers beautiful, lush scenery and boasts small-town charm. This hidden treasure...
- RVing America Month 5: The End of Full Time RVing? 2 months ago This month took an unexpected turn. It wasn’t supposed to be our last month on the road. We spent the second half of September, enjoying fall in Colorado and the beautiful, golden Aspens. The second half we planned to head back east, where we would hang out in Tennessee and North Carolina for the...
- RVing America: Month 4 Updates & Expenses 3 months ago It’s month 4 and we finally made it to Colorado, a state that stole our hearts years ago and we keep coming back to. In fact, a huge part of us wanted to come straight here in May and ride out the summer. But that would mean not seeing all of the incredible places we’ve […]
- RVing America: Month 3 Expenses & Updates 5 months ago I’m currently sitting in a coffee shop in Twin Falls, Idaho – a place that was never on my radar, but also a place I find so charming and kind of don’t want to leave. We just hit our 3-month mark on this road trip and its funny that its the small-town America kind of […]
- RVing America: Month 2 Itinerary & Expenses 5 months ago Its hard to believe its been a month since our First Month RVing update, and two months since we set out on this trip. Actually, its been over 2 months because this post is a bit overdue! This is what our route looked like this month: We tried to slow down a bit this month, […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Trading Traveler has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!