Peru or Bust
Latest Blog Posts »
- Holiday Season 2020.. 4 months ago Holiday Season has arrived and so thankful that we can still celebrate with friends and family. It’s a very unique year and we remain flexible with activities to not get close to anyone unknown and keep the mask on while in public.
- Summer of Hiking, To-Go Ordering, and at Home Activities.. 7 months ago With a few opportunities to splash in the water. Unique summer despite the circumstances, but our family adjusts.
- During this time of racial injustice.. 9 months ago Let us not forget about the rainbow movement. Rose is enjoying being off from school for summer.
- 8wks of Quarantine Done.. 10 months ago No idea how long isolation will have to last, but at least we’re getting out and exploring our green spaces. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Saturday Soccer Practice During Quarantine.. 11 months ago Still find a way to kick it around during Holy Saturday with cleats and plenty of bubbles.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Peru or Bust
16:31 PM February 10, 2014
Worth skimming through if you got some time and looking for a quick look at in rural northern Peru.. Plenty of pictures, which is what most everybody wants to see..
01:56 AM February 11, 2014
The 2 of you have always been my favorite people. Reading your journey has been a gift from you to all of us.I am just in awe as I read this journal but not surprised.The Perurvians must love you as much as we do. They will be as sad to see you leave as we are happy for your return. Just a great big thank you and we miss you and love you. Rachel Maiellaro