Lady of La Mancha
Latest Blog Posts »
- Saying goodbye 1 week ago I have just buried my cat, Luna.Those of you who are followers have probably seen photos of her on this blog before. She was my true gardening companion, never venturing outdoors alone and always staying close by. Her favorite parts of the garden were the sunny patio where lizards were often...
- Wordless Wednesday - Winter Beach 2 weeks ago Santander, Spain
- Wordless Wednesday - Águila Imperial 1 month ago Aquila adalberti, or Águila Imperial Ibérica
- Oh, sh!t 1 month ago I hope not to offend anyone with this post's title, but it really is apropos.The Friday before Christmas, I came home in the evening to find the town-owned property in front of our front wall absolutely swamped. We have a prunus serrulata, a cupressus sempervirens and a walnut tree planted...
- In A Vase On Monday - Wreath 1 month ago OK, so I am cheating. I have not prepared a vase, and the holiday season is over, but I still wanted to share a simple wreath that I threw together just before Christmas. Inspired by the other wreaths in IAVOM posts, I decided to wrap together some parthenocissus tricuspidata vines that had...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Lady of La Mancha
23:15 PM September 28, 2014
Finally, a blog about Spain that's not written by a recent college grad teaching English or a tourist. This blog is a down-to-earth blog written by someone who has been living in rural Spain for many years. Nice photos and funny quips.