France In The Slow Lane
Latest Blog Posts »
- A Lobster Lunch and More on Hyannis Harbor 2 months ago The post A Lobster Lunch and More on Hyannis Harbor appeared first on Slow Lane Travel.
- A Family Afternoon in Woods Hole 2 months ago Woods Hole on Cape Cod is a special village, a place of cafes and bikes, boats and flowers, shops and, above all, science. It's a great place to visit, rain or shine. But it's a special treat on those days when the sun and surf don't quite cooperate. The post A Family Afternoon in Woods Hole...
- Cassis: A Magical Village on the Mediterranean 4 months ago The post Cassis: A Magical Village on the Mediterranean appeared first on Slow Lane Travel.
- Beginning the Journey Anew 4 months ago After 19 years in Lexington, we will be moving to Cape Cod three weeks from tomorrow. I’ll officially be retired from Emerson College the week […] Read More The post Beginning the Journey Anew appeared first on Slow Lane Travel.
- It's the Little Unplanned Moments that Make Travel Divine 5 months ago The best travel days are built on serendipity. They turn on small surprises that nonetheless pay big dividends. But always, I find, they require a […] Read More The post It’s the Little Unplanned Moments that Make Travel Divine appeared first on Slow Lane Travel.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on France In The Slow Lane
04:09 AM March 19, 2014
Hello Jerry & Kathy, Thanks so much for your blog - I am loving it! Thanks for all your suggestions, as I plan my third trip to Aix and the surrounding area! Dorothy Burt, Asuncion, Paraguay