Chapter 3 - Retirement in Panama
Latest Blog Posts »
- 9 Months Later 1 year ago We have lived in our new apartment since January. Medellin is so different than Boquete. First, we live in a highrise with no yard. The population in Medellin is about 2.5 million where in Boquete it was about 25,000. You … Continue reading →
- Wow, It's Been A While 1 year ago So much has happened in a short time. Last spring, I told David that I wanted to check out Medellin to maybe split our time from Boquete. As time moved on, we decided to just jump in and give Colombia … Continue reading →
- The Terrible Week That Wasn't 2 years ago What a week! After we got our apartment contract notarized and returned to the realty office, we got a horrible call. Our realtor told us that the woman who owns the property rented ‘our’ apartment to someone else. We bought … Continue reading →
- Another Country, Another Cedula 2 years ago Countries south of the border commonly require cedulas, a government issued ID card. We got one in Panama. It took about 5 months and a lot of paperwork. We really don’t get anything extra for it but it means you … Continue reading →
- First Week in Medellin 2 years ago We began apartment hunting this week. Almost everyone in Medellin lives in apartamentos and they range greatly in size, amenities and height. They also come unfurnished – like so unfurnished you have to bring your own refrigerator. We planned to … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Chapter 3 - Retirement in Panama
19:39 PM May 16, 2014
Very helpful and informative blog about day to day life in Boquete, Panama.
20:21 PM May 16, 2014
As a world-wide traveler, Cindy shares her experiences with all of us to enjoy. Her often humorous and well written narrative allows us to travel the world with her vicariously. Kudos and thank you!
18:37 PM May 18, 2014
I look forward to each blog that Cindy writes about their ex pat lives in Panama. Always informative with a bit of humor and irony, her blog let's others have an armchair adventure in Panama.
17:36 PM June 01, 2015
08:39 AM October 21, 2018
seriously considering retiring to boquette area or caldera planning a week visit in the next few months to check .it out............M