Working, living & traveling in Thailand
Latest Blog Posts »
- 15 best Fun Sports Activities in Thailand 1 week ago No matter if you’re on holidays or if you live here, Thailand’s got a lot to offer. Fantastic beaches, great food, and stunning temples are only a few of the classic sights everybody enjoys in the land of smiles. Sometimes, however, we need to see / do something different, something more...
- Thailand's patriarchy - how and why sex offenders get away with it 2 weeks ago Even in modern times patriarchy is still dominant in Thailand, influencing a country to desperatly tries to rid itself of the stigam of a developing country. The post Thailand’s patriarchy – how and why sex offenders get away with it appeared first on My-Thai.org.
- Thailand's SOTUS problem 2 weeks ago Seniority Order Tradition Unity Spirit – that’s what SOTUS stands for. Sounds good, kind of, at least in the beginning but when looking deeper into what that actually means for students joining Universities here in Thailand it becomes clear that SOTUS is all but a good and timely thing to have....
- How to get sh*t done w/ Lukgal - Thailand. Unplugged. [vlog] 3 weeks ago She’s back (our previous talk on depression is here!)! After sitting down with THE ROCK Lukgal now eventually had the chance to also sit down in a #Bangkok mall and talk to me ;-) How does one handle so many projects? How to stay positive, how to get stuff done and not lose track? Those are the...
- Tired? Take a nap at Power Nap Lounge Bangkok 3 weeks ago Work in a bustling city such as Bangkok can be exciting, but it can also be rather exhausting. Especially if you’re stuck in one of the business districts with nowhere to go and traffic jams or packed public transport blocking your way home. Sometimes all one would need was a short, may I say,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Working, living & traveling in Thailand
13:22 PM February 10, 2014
My favourite Thailand Blog. Being from another country as well I appreciate the insights and the diversity of topics. Also love the sarcastic style once in a while - can totally relate to that ;-)
06:49 AM June 25, 2015
By far my favorite website in Thailand. Love the insights, the long articles and the no-bullshit approach. Also, as mentioned above, dig the sarcasm now and then. Good stuff!