That Time I Moved to Ireland
Latest Blog Posts »
- Zion National Park 5 months ago Last week I visited Zion National Park, and it was every bit as amazing as you’d expect it to be. I had no idea that it was the third most visited park in the US behind the Smoky’s and the Grand Canyon, but I quickly found out why. It. Is. Beautiful. So apparently over the […]
- Coming to Ya Live from Ireland 10 months ago I don’t even know where to begin. It’s strange being here. I’m torn between feeling perfectly normal and horribly out of place. The range of emotions I’ve felt has gone from crying for joy to frustration to disgust to loneliness to content. Here’s how. I landed yesterday morning at...
- New England Road Trip: Day 2 11 months ago Picking up where we left off on the New England Road Trip. We planned day two to be a bit more relaxed than day one. There wasn’t as heavy a rush to leave first thing in the morning due to a long drive. We set off around 9.00am towards Plymouth. Now we didn’t really know […]
- New England Road Trip: Day 1 11 months ago We arrived in Boston late last Thursday night. We were all beat from long days of work or school, so we got our rental car and headed straight to our Air BnB in Roxbury. The next morning we were on the road bright and early headed to Maine. Kimberly had researched different places for us […]
- New England Road Trip in Snapchats 11 months ago My friends and I returned home LATE Monday night / Tuesday morning from our four day road trip of New England. We had a BLAST! We visited Maine and Massachusetts and drove through New Hampshire. Our original plan of visiting Rhode Island and touching Connecticut was thrown out the window – we...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » That Time I Moved to Ireland has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!